28.

"WHAT!" I yell.

"Like I said she's crazy!" he says and I shakes my head. "Josephina... I don't know what's going to happen"

"Dylan I am so sorry"

"I don't want to talk about it. You ready?"

"For?"

"I'm still taking you out to dinner" he says and I smile.

"Yea... let's go" I said. Dylan grabs my hand and pulls me to the front. We walk outside to his 1960's, blue, junk yard car and he gets the door for me. "Thank you for getting my car fixed" I say as I get in.

"I mean it was my fault" he says and closing the door. Dylan goes around to the other side and gets in.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Dylan starts the car.

"I made reservations at a nice sea food restaurant on the strip" he says backing up.

"Wow!" I jokingly said.

"About time I treated you right, huh?" he says and I smile at him and leaned over to kiss his cheek. Dylan plays a Maroon Five song on his phone and we made our way to the restaurant.

When we arrive, Dylan parks down the street and we get out. He grabs my hand and we walk up the street.

"Hi, umm Dylan for two" Dylan says.

"Certainly Mr. O'Brien, this way" the host said and we follow him. Dylan and I got a nice table and he sits across from me. The restaurant wasn't too fancy but it wasn't too lay back. It was perfect for Dylan and I. "And your wine sir..." the host said placing a bucket on the table.

"Wine? Seriously? Who are you?" I laugh and Dylan smiles. The host pours wine in the champagne glass then puts the wine back in the bucket.

"Your waiter will be right with you" the host said then walks away. I pick up my glass and took a sip and smiled.

"This is amazing!" I said and Dylan drinks his and makes a disgust face.

"Not better than beer" he says and I laugh. I picked the menu up and looked through it. We were ready by the time the waiter came. "Could I get just a bunch of shrimp with fries on the side?" Dylan said handing the waiter the menu.

"Oh. Okay, and for you Miss?" the waiter said looking at me.

"Yea... could I get the Shellfish Cioppino?"

"Of course and great choice" the waiter said smiling and I handed him my menu. I look at Dylan and he stares at me.

"Right... fancy food is what you grew up with, right?"

"Dylan... do you want to leave? I can eat burger too?" I said and he laughs.

"No... this is fine" he says drinking the water on the table. "What are you going to do when you get back to Connecticut?"

"Busy! I'm going to finish at this internship I've been working at. It's really nice and everyone there is very intimidating but they are like my type of people so I don't mind. If I stay at this firm, I could work my way up and possibly become partner in the future. I have to take the bar exam and so I will be in my room studying for days. My father got me dinner with Mr. McLaurin, he is probably the best judge in the world. So I'm really nervous about that. Benny, he works for my parents got me tickets to a fashion show in Paris during the winter time. My parents have no clue about that so keep it a secret. It's going to be the last season of the show Scandal so I'm actually having this huge party celebrating it and I'm sad about it but really excited" I say and Dylan stares at me. "What's wrong? Am I talking too much? I'm sorry"