6.

"Mmm... you still get hot and bothered by me" he says kissing my neck.

"I just got out the shower, I haven't dried off yet" I joked and his lips find mine. I pull away and looked at him. "Are you and Ava dating?" I asked and he stares at me.

"Hey Jo... could I... woah" someone says and I look over at the door and see Naomi.

"NAOMI!" I yell hurrying to close my towel and Dylan stands up.

"Are you guys about to have a quickie before we go out?" she said and I shake my head. "You guys should have done what Viola and I just did. Got it in when we were in the shower, duh" Dylan laughs and walks to the door.

"I'll wait in the living room" he says and stops and turns around to look at me. "And Jo... no I'm not" he says answering my question. I smile at him and he leaves my room shutting the door behind him. Naomi's eyes travel to mine and I shake my head.

"Stop" I said.

"So what does this mean? Are you guys like back together?"

"No. I don't know" I said.

"Well, it sure as hell looked like it" Naomi said.

"What do you need Naomi?" I asked.

"Oh! I need to borrow your wedges" she says walking over to my shoe bag and finding the shoes. "Thank you love" she walks out closing the door behind her. I roll my eyes and sat down on my bed. I touch my lips and smiled. Dylan's not dating Ava, he said he missed me last night and he seems like he still wants me. I hate how he has my mind all over the place but I love that he still likes to be with me.

After I got done getting dress, I go into the bathroom and do my hair and make-up. I left my hair down in big waves and smiled at myself because I was pleased. I strapped on my black high heels and grabbed my phone, left the bedroom and walked into the living room.

"Damn Jo" Naomi says and I laugh.

"Ow! Ow!" Viola says and roll my eyes. I look over at Dylan and he was staring at me and I bite my lip.

"Was I the last one?" I asked

"Okay, I'm ready!" Sawyer says coming into the room. She looks at me and smiled. "Who are you and what have you done to my best friend?" she said and I laugh.

"Come on guys, I'm ready" I said.

"Alright, let's start walking" Dylan says walking pass me.

"Walking? Dylan... I'm wearing wedges" Naomi says.

"Well change your shoes. The club is too close to drive and besides there will be no parking" he said leaving out the front door.

"I wish he would have told us we were walking" I said rolling my eyes and I followed him out. We follow Dylan down the street and we could tell we were getting closer because the music started to get super loud. We come into a street full of people and cars parked all the way down. Dylan took us to a club that was lit up blue outside and walked up to the security guard.

"Aye Dylan!" the guy said.

"Hey man, they all are with me" Dylan says pointing to us.

"Fosho" the guy said and we follow Dylan in. When we get inside the club it was in full swing. The music was loud, there were lots of people and the dance floor was packed.

"Over here!" Dylan yells over the music. We follow him to see we were being escorted to our own section. When we were seated, Dylan ordered everyone drinks.

"Damn Dylan, you got the hook-up" Viola says.

"I can't help it, people like me" Dylan says and I roll my eyes.