13.

"You guys have got to be shitting me right now" Dylan laughs as he walks up to us throwing his book-bag on the ground. "Bring out the cameras or something am I right?" he says.

"Dylan..." I start.

"No, no, no. This is a joke. I know it is or we're in a movie because this is too cliché" he smiles stopping infront of us. "You... and my best friend. My best friend? Really Jo?"

"Dylan listen" Cole said and Dylan looks over at him.

"So how long has this been going on?" he asked

"Dylan... we're not seeing each other" I said.

"I've seen you guys the pass few days, I'm not stupid. Do you really think I believe that you guys aren't seeing each other?"

"Well you should!" I said.

"Dylan... this all just happened when we got here" Cole said.

"Oh... so there is something between you guys?"

"It was just a kiss Dylan" I said.

"And a kiss leads to something right Jo? You should know that" he says staring at me. Now I'm completely infuriated. Is he serious? Is he really getting mad at me when he was going behind my back with Ava.

"You don't even want me so I'm allowed to fuck who ever I want..." I said. I was so angry the words just spill out. He can't be investigating Cole and I right now. He's the one who doesn't want me so I'm allowed to do whatever I please.

"Fuck? So you guys are fucking?" Dylan said.

"No..." Cole starts but I cut him off.

"Maybe we are" I said and Dylan laughs.

"Dylan, I was going to talk to you about..." Cole starts to say but Dylan already had swung his fist at Cole's jaw.

"DYLAN!" I yell.

"Alright... I deserved that" Cole said shaking his face trying to get the feeling back.

"No, that was just the warm up" Dylan said hitting Cole in his face again.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Cole yells pushing Dylan back.

"YOU'RE FUCKING MY GIRL!" Dylan yells.

"NO I'M NOT!"

"DYLAN CALM DOWN" I yell at him.

"I DON'T FUCKIN BELIEVE YOU" Dylan yells and punches Cole again. Cole stumbles backwards and looks up at Dylan. He charges at Dylan and swings at his face and Dylan tackles his to the ground breaking the dining room table.

"STOP IT!" I yell. Dylan and Cole roll around on the broken wood on the floor hitting each other.

"STOP IT! STOP IT!" I yelled.

"JOSEPHINA!" someone yells and I look over to see Sawyer. Cody and Viola run in to break up the guys up.

"YOU GUYS STOP!" Cody yells pulling Cole away from Dylan and Viola pushes Dylan back. Their breathing was heavy and they both stare at each other. Dylan pushes Viola away from him and shakes his head and walks away. I walk up to Cole and his nose was bleeding and he shakes his head.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Why'd you have to say that?" he says.

"I'm sorry"

"You antagonized him and now look!" Cole said and he shakes his head and walks away from me.

"What happened Jo?" Sawyer said.