34.

"Oh wow" I laugh

"I didn't know I would but that night and the way he was talking about you and everything about him was perfect"

"Stop talking Brielle" I said.

"After I left I told them I was going to tell Dylan about what they were going to do. James took my stuff and told me if I tell he would damage my things and that's when I called Dylan and that's when he took me to the hotel"

"Brielle please just shut the hell up" I said and she wipes her eyes. Everyone was quiet and I took a deep breath. "Brielle you need to leave" I said.

"Josephina... I said I'm sorry!" she says.

"You're sorry for liking my boyfriend?"

"Fine... I'm sorry for sleeping with him too" she said and my mouth drops open. They slept together? They both told me they didn't!

"Slut" I hear Naomi says.

"So not only did you fall for my boyfriend, you slept with him too? Then I'm being so considerate and I invite you to stay with us? In the same place as my boyfriend?"

"I told Dylan! I told him it wasn't a good idea..." Brielle says.

"You told Dylan? What?" I said and I look at him. He stares at Brielle then looks at me. "You knew my sister had feelings for you? Then lie to my face about sleeping with her?"

"I didn't feel the same way, and it didn't mean anything. I was scared to tell you that we slept together. I didn't want to lose you and anyways I thought you slept with Zack that night" he said.

"Doesn't matter! You let me bring her here knowing how she feels about you! They you guys both lied to me about sleeping with each other" I said.

"I didn't think it was a big deal because I didn't like her like that!" Dylan said.

"I'm done" I said walking away. I go to my bedroom and slam the door shut. I couldn't even cry anymore. I started gathering all my stuff and started packing it in my suitcases.

"Jo?" someone knocks on my door. I ignore it and the door opens.  "What are you doing?" Sawyer asked.

"Packing. I'm going to stay at a hotel tonight and figure out how to go home tomorrow" I said.

"We have two more weeks here?" she said.

"I never said you have to come with me Sawyer. I know Cody has to finish up his job shadowing gig and I'll be fine" I said.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Sawyer says.

"Yes" I said.

"Okay" she said turning around and leaving out my bedroom. I stuck around long enough. This wasn't even a vacation for me. From the minute I got here to Miami it's been nothing but drama. I really tried with Dylan. I really did but this was the last straw. There was too many negatives and not enough positives. After I had everything pack, I ask Naomi and Sawyer to help me put my things in the car.

"Where you going?" Dylan asked me as I put another bag in the back.

"I guess your wish is coming true" I said.

"What?"

"I'm going home Dylan" I said and he stares at me.

"Back to Connecticut?"

"Yes" I said and he doesn't say anything. I close the trunk and look at him. "You know... I really hope you choose a better life for yourself" I add and he stares at me. "You're handsome, you're really smart when you're not caught up in this bull shit. You're honestly a great guy Dylan and I hope you realize one day. Maybe in the future, you can figure out what you want, I hope you meet a nice girl who will love and take care of you. I hope you're successful in whatever choice you make" I say and he stares at me.

"Yea... you too" Dylan says. I get into my car and started it. I see everyone walk back to the front of the house and I stare at all of them. I back up out of the drive-way and got on the main street. A Maroon Five song was playing on the radio and I hurry to turn it. Then a Taylor Swift song started to play and I hurry to turn it. I settled on The Weeknd and made my way to a hotel closer to the airport.

When I get to The Hyatt hotel, I walk in to the front desk to book a room for the night. I had to lay down a good amount of money because I didn't call ahead but I didn't mind. When I get upstairs to my hotel room, I close and locked the door. I went to go lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't even cry anymore because I was so tired. My phone continues to vibrate in my pocket. I knew it was probably Sawyer and Naomi wanting to make sure I was alright. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. This whole trip as been a shit show!

I knew I would have to call someone tomorrow to come pick up the car to drive it back home but I didn't want to talk to anyone or see anyone.  After laying down for a few I went to retrieve a couple of my bags from the car. When I get back to my room, I order room service and I tried to enjoy my last night here in Miami.

The following morning when I woke up, I looked at my phone to see a lot of missed calls and none of them were from Dylan. I call Cole and he answers on the second ring.

"Hey Jo" he answers.

"Hey... do you think you could get dropped off here at Hyatt hotel by the airport? I was wondering if you could drive my car back to Connecticut when you guys head back" I asked.

"Yea, of course. Want me to come now?"

"Yea" I said.

"Okay, I'll be there in about 15 minutes" he says.

"Thanks Cole" I said hanging up. I would have called Sawyer or Naomi but I didn't want them changing my mind about leaving. I gather my bags together and leave the room and went downstairs. I waited for Cole to get here and I text my mother that I was on my way back home and if she could pick me up from the airport.

"Jo" someone says and I look up and Cole was walking towards me.

"Hey" I said standing up.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine" I say handing him the keys. "Thank you for doing this... I'll see you later" I say grabbing my bags.

"I'm sorry how everything played out" he said and I stare at him.

"I mean... there were more negatives than positives and I should have known"

"Dylan isn't doing too hot"

"I don't really care" I said and he stares at me.

"That's fair"

"Bye Cole" I said turning around and walking out of the hotel.

PLEASE VOTE!!❤️