32.

"Eric Barkley? What are you talking about Jo?" Sawyer says as I plug the address in my phone.

"The night after the fashion show, you know the party we were going to? Well... Viola, Naomi and I stopped at the gas station and I ran into Eric"

"Eric is down here?" she asked as I drive down the main road.

"He's been down here! He lives here. I forgot he told me. Last year, when I was pretending to date him for the internship. What he got out of dating me was getting money from his parents because he had put a down payment on a house down here. So here he is"

"Oh okay..."

"I think Eric is the one who broke into the house"

"What? No"

"I know. But he doesn't like Dylan and I gave him Dylan's address if he ever wanted to hang out and it's only right that it was him"

"Why haven't you told Dylan?"

"Because I need to see if I'm right. I don't want to go assuming and I will handle the situation so much better than Dylan. He would literally try to fight Eric or something"

"Josephina, this is crazy"

"I just need to get the book-bag back and everything will be alright"

"What the hell is in the book-bag?" she asked and I glance at her.

"Drugs"

"Drugs?

"Yes drugs" I said and she laughs.

"Your boyfriend is a drug dealer... great" Sawyer says.

"I mean, I don't think he wants to do it. But... Vince is making him do it"

"What the hell happened last night Jo?"

"Other than watching my boyfriend get beat up by Vince and his guys? He hit me with his gun"

"Oh my GOD JO! We need to call the police! You were physically assaulted!"

"Call the police then what? Get Dylan arrested for selling drugs?" I said and she shakes her head. "That's why I just need Eric to give me the book-bag..."

"Then everything goes back to normal?" Sawyer interrupts. "Josephina, nothing about this is normal! Get the drugs back so Dylan can go on distributing? Vince is always going to be around no matter what! You will have to look over your shoulder everyday! There's always going to be something with Dylan"

"Weren't you the one who told me to stop being selfish?" I said.

"I did about his fuckin baby mama drama. Now he sells drugs and you're getting hurt!" she said and I shake my head.

"It's going to be fine Sawyer"

"Yea... keep saying that Jo" she says. When I finally arrive to the address, I gave Sawyer the keys.

"If I don't get a ride, I'll call you when I'm ready" I said and she stares at me. "Please don't tell Dylan" I say walking away. I walk into the Italian restaurant and I didn't see Eric yet. I was early so I went to get a booth in the back. I ordered a glass of water and sat there and waited.

"Hey pretty lady" someone said and I look up and Eric sits down smiling at me.

"Hi" I said.

"Was that Sawyer who just dropped you off?" he asked and I look at him confused.

"You're spying on me?"

"No, I just was in the car" he says picking up his menu. I push my hair back and stare at him.