22.

However, everything he has said made me feel like he does love me. I smile and shake my head yes. "You have to say it Jo"

"I want you Dylan" I said and he smiles. I do want him but at the same time I'm scared to let him in again. I push away all the negative thoughts in my head and I smile at Dylan. He rest his hands on my waist and comes up to me pressing his lips to mine. How I missed Dylan. I look at him and he stares at me. "Are you and Cole alright?"

"Yea" he says. "Did you and Zack..."

"No. We didn't. Do you know me?" I joked and he smiles. I lift my hand about to touch Dylan's face and he leans his head back. "Sorry" I said putting my hand down. He takes a deep breath and grabs my hand and places it on his face. I cup his face and brush over his lips with my thumb. Dylan closes his eyes and I can tell he's getting real tensed up. He truly just does not like to be touched. Is it too much to ask him for the reason why? I rest my hand on my lap and he opens his eyes.

"JO ARE YOU OKAY?" I hear Sawyer yell from my bedroom. I laugh and look down.

"DYLAN! THE DINING ROOM SET IS HERE!" Naomi yells.

"Dining room set?" I said and Dylan pulls me off the counter.

"You realize it's not my house" he said and I laugh. "So, the dining room table and a chair broke after Cole and I. So I had to buy a whole new set and it was expensive. Then you poured beer on the stereo so I have to buy a whole new system..."

"I'm sorry. I'll pay for it" I said and he laughs.

"Then I broke the glass door last night... and yea" he says and I stare at him. "I'll be fine" he said opening the bathroom door.

"Is my best friend okay?" someone says as Dylan looks out.

"Yea, I'm fine" I said coming out the bathroom and Naomi and Sawyer stand there.

"Did you know your sister was here?" Naomi says.

"Of course she knew Naomi" Sawyer said.

"Hey... could we not talk about that? Thanks" Dylan says.

"So are you guys... okay?" Sawyer asked.

"We're going to be" I smiled at Dylan.

"Thank the Lord, because I was getting so sick and tired of both of you" Naomi says walking out the bedroom. Sawyer follows her and I look at Dylan and go up to kiss him.

"Mmm... I've missed you" he said.

"I've missed you too" I say and I started to leave the bedroom when Dylan grabs my arm. I turn to look at him and he stares at me.

"It kills me to do this..."

"What?"

"First, just tell me you're mine"

"Dylan..."

"Josephina... I need you to say it. Please"

"I'm all yours Dylan" I said and he stares at me and shakes his head.

"Cole's my best friend. But I need you to go talk to him and make sure he's okay..."

"Why don't you?"

"Because Cole doesn't like me that way Josephina"

"Dylan... we're just friends" I said.

"Yea I know. But I'm trying to be a good person right now. If this was anyone else, then hell no. But he's my boy" Dylan says and I stare at him. I was so surprised in Dylan. It's like he's a whole new person.