33.

"Jo, let's go!" Cole said following the cops out. I hurry to follow after Cole and we watch as Dylan is put in the back of a squad car. "FUCK! Cole yells as the car pulls away. "Come on" Cole says jogging over to Dylan's car. Cole gets in the driver side and I get in the passenger side. Cole hurries to turn the car around so we're going the same way as the cop car.

"I can't believe this happened" I said and Cole laughs and I look at him. "What?"

"You can't believe this happened? Jo you did this!" Cole says.

"Me? I was trying to do something good for all of us!" I said.

"Josephina, please stop talking. Dylan will handle you when we bail him out"

"Handle me?"

"Yes handle you! Meaning put you in your damn place!" Cole says and I laugh.

"That's funny. Dylan does not control me" I said and Cole turns up the music in the car. I stare at him and shake my head. He might as well be Dylan. When we pull up to the police station, we hurry out and I follow Cole inside. He walks to the front desk and asked for information about Dylan. We had to wait for about forty-five minutes before the lady calls Cole up to the front. I sit and watch as he talks to the lady. He pulls out his wallet and I hurry to the front. "How much?" I said pulling out my card.

"Six hundred and forty-two dollars" she said.

"Why is it so high?" I asked.

"Physical assault, resisting arrest, destruction of property, private property, would you like me to continue?" she asked.

"Jo... I got it" Cole says and I ignore him and handed the lady my card. "Dylan is going to be so pissed you did that"

"When is he not mad at me?" I said and the lady hands me my card back.

"He'll be out in about thirty minutes" the lady says. Cole and I go and take our seats again. Cole gets on his phone and stays occupied. I could tell he was still angry at me and it blows my mind because I honestly was trying to help. When Dylan finally comes out, he had to sign himself out. Cole and I stand up and Dylan receives a paper from the lady at the front. Cole walks up to Dylan and they exchange a few words and Dylan looks at me. He head nods me to come on and him and Cole walk out the front door. I follow behind them and Dylan waits for me to get in on the passenger side to get in the back.

"Are we going to talk?" I asked.

"You don't want to talk to me right now. Get in the car" he said. I laugh then get in the back seat then Dylan gets in. Cole starts the car and we pull out of the parking lot.

"You guys are being so ridiculous" I said and they don't say anything. I was quiet the rest of the way and we finally pull into the house. We get out the car and I grab Dylan's hand and he pulls it away from me and looks at me. "I was just trying to help!"

"No you were being stupid!"

"I was being stupid?" I said.

"Yes! I asked you guys if you talked to anyone! Why didn't you just tell me?" Dylan says.

"Because I wanted to handle it! I wanted to get the book-bag back for you!"

"I didn't need you too!"

"I know but I wanted to. Dylan... I thought if I got the bag back and we gave it to Vince and I paid him, you wouldn't try to break up with me" I said and Dylan stares at me. He looks over at Cole then back at me. He takes a deep breath and walks up to me.

"You're going back home" he said and I look at him confused.

"What?"

"Josephina, I need you to go back to Connecticut"

"No" I said.

"Why can't you listen for once?"

"And why can't you stop being a little bitch" I said and Dylan stares at me. "You can't tell me I have to go home. You're scared of Vince is that why you want me to go home? You don't have to take care of me Dylan"

"Then what the hell is a boyfriend supposed to do Jo?"

"Not bitch out when things get tough!" I say and he stares at me.

"Josephina, I'm not bitching out. You're too good for me" he says and I look at him confused.

"What?"

"You're too good for me Jo. You have such a great life planned out and you're going to do big things and have the perfect life and I'm just going to get in the way of that" he says.

"No you're not Dylan"

"Yes I am. Do you see the shit I'm dealing with now?"

"You're dealing with this because of me! I made you drop out of that race last year" I said and he shakes his head. "So yea... Cole you're right. This is all my fault"

"You said that to her?" Dylan said looking at Cole.

"I mean... she pissed me off" Cole answers. Dylan looks at me and I bite my lip. "You guys let go in" Cole says walking to the front door. Dylan stares at me and I shake my head and follow Cole inside. When we open the door Dylan's book-bag was sitting in the middle of the floor. "How'd this get here?" Cole said.

"Is that my bag?" Dylan says picking it up and looking inside. Did Eric drop it off?

"I brought it" someone says and we look up to see Brielle.

"You are something else" I said and she shakes her head.

"I'm so sorry" Brielle said.

"What's going on?" Dylan asked.

"Brielle helped them break in and steal your bag" I said staring at her.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"What the hell is your problem?" Dylan said.

"Dylan I'm sorry. I didn't know it was going to be like this. When I came down here with James we were staying with his cousin Eric. They mention this guy Dylan and I didn't know who you were. That just said Dylan. It was just supposed to be a fun little game that's all!"

"A fun game? Brielle... I got fuckin pistol whipped" I said and tears started to form in her eyes.

"I'm sorry! Josephina I had no clue you were with Dylan. James and Eric told me to go to this fashion party, flirt with Dylan and get back to the house so I can unlock the door. I thought Dylan was their friend and they wanted to do a fun prank on Dylan. I didn't know about Jo I didn't know they were going to trash your place and steal something from you. I didn't know about the whole Vince situation, I didn't know!"

"I'm confused why you are here?" Sawyer said coming into the living room.

"Yea... if you did what they said why are you still in the house?" Naomi adds. Brielle looks at me and shakes her head.

"I'm sorry Jo" she said.

"Sorry for what?"

"I have feelings for Dylan" she said and I laugh and shake my head. This is unbelievable right now!

PLEASE VOTE!❤️