21.

"Your sister?" Dylan says questionable.

"I knew you were an asshole but Dylan this is low... even for you" I cry.

"No! Jo... I had no clue she was your sister. I promise"

"Right..." I shake my head.

"Are you guys... seeing each other?" Brielle said.

"Josephina..." Dylan said coming up to me. "I swear... I didn't know it was your sister. I would never do that to you" I shake my head and turn away and go back inside my room locking my door. I lean my back on the door crying my eyes out. "JOSEPHINA!" Dylan yells banging on the door.

"GO AWAY DYLAN!" I yell. I walk to my bed getting under the blankets and continued to cry.

"COME ON! LET ME EXPLAIN!" he yells and I ignore him. After a couple of minutes the banging stops and I stare at the door. I was at lost for words. I didn't know what to do. Here I am about to tell this guy that I was done with his games and I just wanted to be with him. And then he does some shit like this?

"Jo..." I hear my sisters voice. "It's Brielle. Can you open the door so we could talk?" she says. I stare at the door. I don't want to talk to her. Or maybe I do? No I want to yell at her. But at the same time it wasn't her fault. But it was. I ignore my thoughts and got out of bed and went to unlock the door and opened it. She smiles at me and I shake my head walking away. "Hey" she says closing the door.

"Lock it" I said and she does so.

"Josephina... I had no clue about Dylan" she says.

"Yea because you don't talk to me!" I said looking at her and she stares at me. "What the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be in New York focusing on medical school, remember? That's why you couldn't come to my graduation"

"Josephina. I apologized. I just couldn't see mom and dad" she said.

"Why?"

"I dropped out of medical school" she says and my eyes widen.

"WHAT!"

"It's not what I want to do" she said and I shake my head.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm down here with a couple of my friends"

"No Brielle... why are you here? In this house?"

"I met Dylan at this party last night and he was super worked up and we came back here but nothing happened Jo"

"Nothing happened? Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Wait a minute. Are you guys dating or something because I don't think mom or dad would approve of a guy like him" she says and I stand up.

"No. You don't have the right to say anything about what mom or dad would approve of" I said and she shakes her head. "No we're not dating. We're... going through something right now but he just made it clear that he doesn't want to be with me"

"No Jo, you're wrong! Dylan was talking non-stop about you! Well... I didn't know it was you but he said some girl. Wait a minute... you went home with a random guy last night?" she said.

"Did Dylan tell you his last name?"

"No... why?"

"He's an O'Brien" I said and she stares at me.

"Okay... but he's not related to Jenson... right?"

"But he is... their step brothers" I said and she puts her hand on her head.

"Small world" she jokes and looks at me. "Nothing happened Jo. I mean if I was being honest. Alright, we made out and I slept in his bed but nothing more happened! I promise! This dude is obsessed with you, okay?"

"I can't believe you are here right now, like this is a nightmare" I said.

"Okay well great to see you too sis"

"You have been M.I.A from my life for about two years now Bri! You never call or text me and you know how it is living in Connecticut with mom and dad. Who haven't been together for about eight years now but are still married, did you know that?" I said.

"What..."

"Or you haven't checked up on me. You know I'm going through hell with being a pre-law student. You didn't come to my trial, you never asked if I was seeing a guy. You just don't exist to me"

"Okay Josephina! I get it! I'm not the best big sister but I'm going through my own shit!" she says.

"That's why you pick up the damn phone and you call me!" I said and she stares at me.

"I'm sorry Jo" she says and I wipe the tears from my eyes. "I'm going to go"

"That's a really great idea!" I said and she stares at me. She laughs and turns around and goes to my door.

"We all can't be little perfect Josephina... okay?" she said opening my door and closing it behind her. I roll my eyes at her comment and went to my bathroom. I grabbed some tissue and started to dry my face. Josephina why are you still here? Just go back home. I see a shadow from the corner of my eye and I look over to see Dylan entering my bathroom.

"I can't with you right now... just get out" I said and he shuts the bathroom door.

"Josephina, nothing happened" he said and I stare at him as he comes up to me.

"Dylan get the hell out! I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see you" I said and he grabs me by waist, lifting me up and sitting me down on the counter.

"Shut up. And let me talk" he said and I stare at him. He runs his hand through his hair and steps back. "Josephina, I swear I didn't know. Like what are the fuckin odds that your sister is in Miami right now? Huh?" He is right. I would have never guessed my older sister to be here in Miami. She's not supposed to be here. I mean she can go wherever she pleased but she's supposed to be in New York. "After you left. I was pissed off. Brielle asked me if I was okay and we started talking and I brought her back here but nothing happened! Josephina, I wasn't sleeping with anybody. You are the last person I had sex with, I swear"

"Do you really think I believe that?"

"Well you should. Did I make-out with them? Yes. Did we do other things? Just one person, I did but that was all. Josephina, I was still angry about the Cole situation and I didn't go about it the best way and I know that now. But you drive me so fuckin crazy Jo" he says and I stare at him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for not being honest. I'm sorry for not treating you right. I'm sorry for the girls and the things I've said and the things I've done. I'm really sorry that it took me this long to realize I need you Jo" he says and his jaw clenches. He looks down and laughs. "I've done some bad things and Miami wasn't all what I thought it would be. I'm tired Jo, and I'm lost. And I was jealous..."

"Jealous? Jealous of what?"

"YOU AND COLE!" he yells and I stare at him and he shakes his head. "He's everything right for you. Yea, he's done some things but overall, he went to school, he has a great family, he has a great job, he's the best guy for you and that drives me insane because you're mine" he says and I stare at him.

"Dylan..."

"I pushed you away when you got here because I can't stand the fact to get close to you again. Because all you are going to do is leave me. You're going to leave me, everyone always leave me. And when you and Cole go back, who knows what will happen"

"Nothing is going to happen Dylan! I messed up and I'm sorry"

"I thought about you every fuckin day Josephina. I want to take care of you. I want you to be right under me as I go to bed and wake up. I want to fuck you every minute I get. I want to watch you get dress. I just... I want you" he continues and looks at me. I started to cry again and smile. "Do you want me?" he asked walking up to me. I do but at the same time I don't because he just causes a lot of pain in my life.

PLEASE VOTE!❤️