12.

"Sure" I say.

"I'm sorry about Dylan" he said and I laugh and look down.

"I don't care Cole, no offense"

"I know you've been avoiding me"

"Not really" I lie and he laughs and shakes his head.

"Am I supposed to apologize for kissing you?"

"Cole... it's not important, and we don't have to bring it up"

"No we do. Jo, tell me you felt something when we kissed" he says and I shake my head.

"Cole, you're Dylan's best friend... the only person he trust"

"Okay... I get that. But that doesn't mean he gets to push you to the side while he gets to go out and do what the hell he wants. Dylan is always going to be Dylan and he's going to put himself first"

"That doesn't mean anything" I said staring at him.

"Right..."

"Cole, can we forget about last week? Please? I need you back as Cole, a very close friend of mine, okay?"

"Friend..." he says and I stare at him. "Okay" he turns around and goes back to the fridge. He starts to pull out eggs and other ingredients and I watched him.

"Your kissing can use a little help" I said and Cole stops.

"What?" he says and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Your kissing isn't that great" I joked and he smirks and looks at me. "I mean if that's how you kiss girls, I get why you're single"

"Ouch Jo" he says and I start laughing.

"You want me to show you how?"

"To kiss?"

"Yea..." I said and he laughs and turns to face me. I walk up to him and he laughs. "First... a girl wants to kiss lips that are warm you know?" I said starting to massage Cole's lips. He laughs and pushes my hands away.

"Stop" he laughs.

"Cole come on... let me teach you" I said placing my left hand on his lips again massaging them He continues to laugh and I smile. "It feels good, right?"

"Whatever" he mumbles as I feel his lips.

"You have to do this every time you kiss a girl" I say while grabbing an egg with my right hand. "And right when you get your lips perfect..." I continue. I put my hand over Cole's head and squeezed the egg breaking it and the yolk spills out onto his head. "You do that" I laugh.

"Did you just..." Cole says and I couldn't do anything but laugh. I flick the remainder of the yolk onto his face and continued to laugh. He laughs and starts to shake his head and I hurry to jump back. "You just started a war"

"Did I?" I said rinsing my hand.

"Oh I'm going to get you back" he laughs and I roll my eyes and walk away.

"Now make my eggs bitch" I laugh and walked to the living room to sit down.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" he said and I laugh again turning on the TV. After Cole finishes cooking he brought our food into the living room and I go through Netflix.

"Vampire Diaries?" I asked.

"Now, I know Dylan's in deep shit right now, but that's just low if we watch that without him"

"We only got through the first few episodes?"

"So..." Cole said grabbing the remote. He scrolls down and settles on a show called Prison Break.