19.

The fashion show went well. I was too pissed off to actually enjoy myself because of Dylan but I cheered on Naomi as she strutted across the stage. She looked beautiful and I was super proud of her. We all waited for Naomi at the front entrance.

"Well since Cole and I are the only ones who got invited to this little private party, we're going to head out" Dylan says.

"So what... are you guys friends again?" I asked and everyone looks at me and I laugh and shake my head. "And actually..." I say pulling out the card. "I got invited too so..."

"Oh wow Jo" Sawyer says and I smile at her.

"Do you guys want to come?" I asked.

"We would but, we want to have tonight. He has to go back to job shadowing tomorrow and I want to spend as much time with him as I can. Besides someone's going to have to let Kinks out" Sawyer said grabbing Cody's hand.

"That's fine. You can take my car, I'll go with Viola and Naomi, if that's fine" I said looking at Viola.

"Yea, that's fine with me" Viola says and I smile.

"Hi guys!" Naomi says coming out all giddy.

"Hi hun, you were amazing" Sawyer says hugging her.

"Ugh you did such a great job Naomi" I said hugging her as well.

"All thanks to you. Katie loved the bottoms!" Naomi says and I smiled.

"Hey good job tonight Naomi" Dylan said.

"Thanks Dylan... and thanks for coming, you didn't have to but you did" she says.

"Yea... I'll see you guys at the party" he said walking away.

"He got invited?" Naomi asked.

"And so did I. Good job tonight Naomi" Cole said hugging her.

"Thanks Cole" she says and he follows Dylan.

"I actually got invited as well and I'm riding with you and Naomi!" I said.

"Really? YAY! Well let's head out!" Naomi says.

"Naomi, Cody and I are heading back to the house so we will see you later, have fun and you guys please be safe" Sawyer said and we laugh.

"Yes mom" Naomi says and we walk to Viola's car.

"Jojo..." someone says and I turn around and Dylan throws something at me. I catch it and look at it to see it's a black shirt. I look up at him and he shakes his head and walks to his car. Unbelievable. I get in the back of Viola's car and I throw the shirt on the seat. I don't need him to give me something to wear. This is him trying to label me infront of all these guys at the parties. I wear his shirt... guys see I'm wearing a mans shirt and automatically assume that I have a boyfriend. Nice try Dylan, but I don't think so.

"I have to get some gas" Viola says. The music quietly plays and Naomi tells us about the entire show like we weren't there but it was nice to see her so happy. When we arrive at the gas station, Viola starts to pump the gas.

"I'm going to get some gum, want anything?" I said opening the door.

"Get me a bag of potato chips please" she says and I laugh and start to make way inside the gas station. I look at all the different bags of chips and just settled on one. I see a couple of guys stare me down as I walk through the aisles deciding if I want something else.

"Get the hell out of here... Josephina?" someone says and I look over to see... Eric? No way.

"Eric?" I said looking at him. He was wearing a white t-shirt and khaki pants and I smile at him.