8.

"I don't believe you"

"Josephina, I just told you I will stop with her" he says and I look down. "I just don't want to be in a relationship"

"Why?"

"I told you why. This is just temporarily" he says and I look up at him. "If I didn't like you, why would I keep trying with you?" he asked. He makes a point and I have to accept it. This is just temporarily. Dylan lives here. I live in Connecticut. We obviously couldn't start a relationship. I mean we could... but something tells me Dylan's not the long distance type. "You still overthink things, I can tell" he says and I look at him. I shake my head stared at my feet in the water. "You going to stop being mad at me?" he asked kissing my shoulder.

"You going to stop with Ava?"

"I just told you I would. It's just you..."

"Promise?" I asked and he stares at me and laughs.

"Sure, yea. Promise" he says leaning in to kiss me. Our lips touch and Dylan bites my lip and I feel his hand come across my stomach.

"Get a room!" Naomi says while splashing us with water.

"Ugh!" I said looking at her and we laugh.

"Naomi... you said you would help me!" Sawyer says.

"Did I?" Naomi says looking at her and Sawyer makes a puppy-dog face. "Fine..." Naomi says swimming to the edge and getting out of the pool. I watch her go inside and I make eye contact with Cole. He stares at me and I push my hair out of my face and looked over at Dylan. Dylan looks at Cole then looks over at me. He laughs and stands up.

"Come on" he said putting out his hand.

"Where are we going?"

"Just to the hot tub" he says.

"Dylan... I'm already hot" I said and he stares at me. I laugh and take his hand and stand up. We turn around and walk away from the pool further to the hot tub in the back.

"Damn Jo" Dylan says and I turn around to look at him. He was looking down at me and his eye comes up to meet mine.

"What?" I asked.

"I just missed everything about you" he says and I laugh and turned around. Of course he meant my body. When we get to the hot tub, I get in first and Dylan swings his legs over and hops in.

"No swim trunks?" I asked.

"Does it look like I own swim trunks?" he said.

"You live in Miami Dylan"

"Does it look like I go swimming Jo?" he says and I laugh. He's right. Dylan leans in to me and starts kissing me and I smile as I taste the same peppermint taste I remembered. I feel Dylan's hand go to my bikini bottoms and I hurry to grab his arm.

"Dylan..." I said.

"What?" he says. I stare at him then turned around and look back at everyone at the house. No one was looking at us but still. "Jo... they are too occupied. It'll be okay, I promise" he says and I look at him. "Come on..." My hearts starts beating and I remove my hand from Dylan's arm. He leans in to kiss me when I feel his hand go down and he laughs. "Jo... you're going to have to open your legs a little more for me" he laughs and I shake my head. I take a deep breath and opened my legs and Dylan rubs his hand on me. I close my eyes and smile. The last time I felt like this was... the last time he did this to me. Dylan sticks his finger inside me and I bite my lip. Dylan leans in to kiss me and his finger moves around in me at a rapid pace.

Everything about this moment is perfect. Dylan, the hot tub, the way he makes me feel. "Okay..." I said lightly telling him to stop. Dylan doesn't listen and I started to get really hot. I squeeze my eyes really tight and held onto Dylan's arm. I then felt him put another finger inside me and I was about to lose my mind. "Dylan..." I said again but it was so faint, I could hardly hear myself. He continues and I just needed him to stop because I couldn't take it anymore. "DYLAN!" I yell and he starts laughing. He removes his fingers and I shake my head.

"Good job, now everyone has heard what it sounds like when I finger you" he says.

"Stop" I said laughing and he kisses me. "Do you really think they heard?"

"Jo... you just screamed my name"

"I told you to stop!" I said and he laughs. He kisses me again and looks at me.

"Man... I can't wait to fuck you" he says and I was not expecting that at all. The way he said was so sexy but it was dirty at the same time.

"Dylan..." I said and he smirks.

"What?" he says staring at me, I laugh and shake my head. "Say it"

"No" I said and he laughs.

"Josephina, say... Dylan, I can't wait for you to fuck me" Dylan says and I laugh.

"No, I'm not saying that"

"Say it. It'll turn me on..." he said and I stare at him. He grabs my hand moves it over to him so I holding onto him. I look up at him and he smiles. "Say it"

"Dylan..." I said turning to him and sitting on his lap so I'm straddling him. He laughs and holds onto my waist and I lean in closer. "I can't wait for you to fuck me" I said and he smiles.

"Mmm..." he says kissing me.

"YO!" Viola yells and I look up. "Are you guys trying to eat?"

"We're coming!" I say back and Viola turns around and goes back in the house. I get up and walk out of the pool and Dylan follows behind me. "When?" I say turning to him and Dylan looks at me.

"When what?" he says and I stare at him and he laughs. "When am I going to fuck you?" he said and I roll my eyes. He wraps his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. "When the time is right..." he says as we walk back to the house.

PLEASE VOTE!❤️