29.

"Vince.... Don't" Dylan says.

"After you" the guy said infront of me. I stare at him and walk away from the wall and around the dumpster. Dylan was standing infront of Vince and they both were looking at me. Vince walks over to me and smiles.

"Vince" Dylan says before two guys grab ahold of him.

"Hi... what's your name?" Vince asked and I look at Dylan.

"Vince come on! Just talk to me. Please!" Dylan says and I look back at Vince.

"I asked you for your name?"

"Josephina..." I said and he smiles.

"Mmm... Josephina. Damn girl you are sexy" Vince smiles at me and I look down. "What were you going to do Dylan? Have Josephina move down here with you so I can't get to her then you would stop working for me?" Vince says looking at Dylan.

"I just said I was going to send you the money at the end of the week" Dylan answers.

"But that doesn't explain why people aren't getting their product" Vince said.

"They're lying" Dylan says and Vince gives a head nod and one of the guys holding Dylan swings his fist hitting Dylan in the jaw.

"DYLAN!" I said about to walk to him.

"Slow your roll princess" Vince says stopping me. "Dylan... next time, it'll be her. Why aren't my people getting their product?"

"I got robbed Vince. They took your drugs from me" Dylan answers trying to catch his breath. Vince gives a head nod again and the guy hits Dylan again in jaw. "FUCK!" Dylan yells and I started crying. It kills me that I can't do anything right now to help.

"This was the deal. You owed me because of the car and for dropping out of the race. You told me you didn't have the money. We said as you moved down here and you became fuckin Picasso or some shit, you would sell my drugs, get the money and pay me back. This was the deal, was it not?" Vince said.

"I just told you I got robbed" Dylan said and the guy hits him again and Dylan falls to the ground.

"How much?" I said and Vince looks at me.

"How much what?" Vince asked and I wipe my face.

"How much money does he owe you? I'll pay you, right now" I said and Vince laughs.

"Jo... don't!" Dylan says and I ignore him.

"Josephina... it's about the money don't get me wrong. But do you know how hard it is to smuggle drugs? Do you know how hard it is to get drugs? Do you know how much money goes into buying drugs?"

"Sounds like a personal problem" I said and he looks at me and laughs.

"Vince, I will find who robbed me and get your shit back" Dylan says and the guy kicks Dylan in the stomach and I close my eyes.

"Sounds like a personal problem? Is that what you just said?" Vince says and I open my eyes. He laughs and pulls out his gun and points it at Dylan and my heart stopped. "So if I shot Dylan, right here, right now... would that be a personal problem bitch?"

"I'm sorry" I said as tears streamed down my face. Vince laughs and the gun rest by hip. He walks up to me stopping so close I can smell his awful onion breathe.

"You can pay me in cash if you want..." he says.

"VINCE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" Dylan yells.

"Or... I have a really nice hotel I would love to take you back to. I'll take payment in another way" he smiles touching my hair.

"Ugh!" I said pushing his hand away from me. I was so disgusted I couldn't stop my actions and I slap him across his face. "You are disgusting! Go to hell!" I said.