18.

I decided to go ahead and get dressed. I put on a burgundy bralette and my black silk top. I slip on my black min skirt and went to the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. I play some Bruno mars on my phone as I got ready. It started to kick in that this was a huge night. There could be famous people here and we could honestly make celebrity friends. After I was done, I put on my heels and walked out my bedroom.

"Wow Josephina" Sawyer says as I walked out. "Isn't that the top you made before New Years last year?"

"Sure is and I'm finally getting to wear it" I smiled.

"Skirt a little short, don't you think Jojo?" someone says and Dylan was standing by Cole and they both were looking at me. I turn around and looked down at my ass to see perfectly round cheeks poking out from the bottom of my skirt. It's a short skirt, what do you expect.

"Does my ass bother you babe?" I asked looking at him and he stares at me. "I mean... it's not anything you haven't seen before, right?" I smiled at him. "Food smells amazing Sawyer" I add walking into the kitchen.

"Yes, I made yummy pasta with garlic bread" she says and I start to make me a plate.

"Thank you" I smile at her and sat down and started eating. I look over and Dylan was staring at me and I roll my eyes and look down.

"I'm so nervous for Naomi" Sawyer says.

"I am too but I'm excited for her" I say.

"Everything just has to go perfect. You remember the talent show our sophomore year? When the music stopped and messed up her entire performance?"

"She still talks about that still to this day" I answered.

"Exactly! We will never hear the end of it!" Sawyer says and I shake my head.

"Sawyer, she's going to be fine" I said. After we finish eating, I got up and we all were basically ready to go. We wanted to get their early so we could get seated.

"Josephina, aren't you going to go change?" Dylan said and I look at him.

"What?"

"You look like a whore" he says and my mouth drops.

"DYLAN!" Sawyer said.

"No Sawyer it's fine. He's just jealous" I said.

"Jealous?" he laughs.

"Yea. Because other guys are going to be looking at me. Right Cole?" I said twirling around infront of Cole. I stop and look at him and he stares at me. I laugh and shake my head.

"Whatever" Dylan says picking up his book-bag. "I'll meet you guys there, I have to make a stop first" Dylan says leaving.

"Are you guys ready?" Cody asked.

"Yea, are you driving?" I said throwing him the keys. I grab my purse and we all started heading out when Sawyer stops me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"What?" I laughed.

"Josephina... your outfit? Your attitude?"

"Sawyer, I'm just having a little fun, that's all" I answered. Cole sits up front with Cody and Sawyer sits in the back with me. "Oh before I forget. Here is everyone's tickets" I said giving everyone their ticket.

"Oh... did you give Dylan's his?" Sawyer asked.

"Yea... I gave it to him earlier. He's fine" I said sticking Dylan's ticket at the bottom of my purse. It was mean... I get it, but did he deserve it... hell yea. Cody plays music in the car and it took us about thirty minutes to arrive to the plaza. Then it took us an extra ten minutes to find parking. Once Cody found a place we got out. I turn around and Cole was looking at me. "What?"