He finds condoms in your room

Louis ( age: 16 ) - Y/n's hiding something from me... I know she is. I'm searching through her room. I know that's kind of rude and I'm "invading her privacy" but I deserve to know what's going on! "Louis take out the trash!" My mom yelled. I sighed and went to get y/n's first. I looked in and a yellowish/white rubbery, and might I say small, object caught my eye. "Y/N TOMLINSON! GET YOUR ARSE UP HERE!" I screamed causing her to jump up from her place on the couch and run upstairs. "Yes Lou?" She said making me sigh. "When was the last time y/bf/n was over?" She smiled. "Yesterday, why?" I gestured to the waste bin. She looked inside and blushed. "I-" "Save it y/n. You don't have to explain... bloody hell YOURE TO YOUNG!" She looked at me angrily. "I'M SIXTEEN CLEARY CAPABLE TO HAVE SEX! YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING FATHER!" I sighed. "You're right... I just don't wanna see you grow up. You're my little girl." She smiled. "I'm the oldest of the girls." She laughed causing me to chuckle. "But seriously Lou, I'll always be your little girl." I hugged her tightly before taking out the trash.

_______________________

Is this good or should I not do the others? I just might not do them because this may be the last ever BSM/DDM or imagine. I'm thinking if I should end this or not.