Song Pref Harry

This is dirty and very detailed 😂 so if you don't like smut DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!

------------

Harry:
Rock me
"I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah."

It was your anniversary of three years tonight and Harry was nowhere to be seen all day. He had told you to dress nice and that he'd be there soon. 'Soon' was four hours ago. You decided it wasn't worth it and he probably got caught up in the studio as always. You changed into a tank top that showed your large breasts and some black spandex, making your butt look huge. You let your hair down and out on glasses, grabbing a book to read. You looked like a cute little nerd. Your reading was interrupted by Harry stumbling over his feet as he ran through the door, a worried expression on his face.

"I am so sorry!" He rushed to you. "We were at the studio and they wouldn't let me leave just invade I had to-" I stopped his rambling with a gentle kiss.

"Baby, it's okay. I understand. It's not your fault." I giggled and bit my lip. "But you're cute when you ramble." He smiled, his dimples popping out.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too Harold." I giggled and his beautiful, plump pink lips curved up into a smirk.

"Babe.. You look really sexy." He purred and started to trace tiny circles on my thighs, making me shiver under his touch. I bit my lip and smiled softly.

He leaned in and placed a eager, yet gentle kiss on my lips. I kissed him back, my hands slowly going to his hair. I tugged gently, making him erupt a low , throaty groan. His hands flew to my thighs, lifting me up, and not once breaking the kiss. He took me upstairs and laid me on the bed.

"You wore this on purpose." He whispered seductively, slipping off my glasses. "You know damn well I can't resist when you dress like this.. You look so fucking hot." I blushed at his words as he kissed my chest. He pulled back to pull off his shirt. He sat on the bed and moved me so I was straddling him. My hands went from his hair, to his shoulders, over his collarbones, down to his toned stomach. My hands swiftly undid his belt. He stood up to pull off his pants as I quickly shook out of my shorts, slipping off my shirt to reveal my orange lace bra and matching panties.

"You wore my favorite color." He smirked and walked over to me. He was a giant as he stood in front of my shorter body. He slowly removed my bra from my body and leaned down to flick his tongue over my right nipple as his finger toyed with and twisted my left. A soft whimper came out of my mouth, making him chuckle.

He pushed me on the bed and sat on a chair in front of me. I looked at him confused until he spoke.

"Touch yourself." He commanded, putting his hand in his boxers. I nodded and stuck my hand in my panties, circling my finger around my clit. I moaned as I stuck a finger inside myself. I heard Harry moan and looked up to see him jerking off. I gasped as his eyes met mine, keeping eye contact as I moaned.

We were now competing over who would stop touching themselves and go to the other, I knowing how to get him to lose. I bit my lip before my lips parted.

"Harry." I whispered as I moaned his name. His eyes widened.

"Fuck this." He stood up and came over to me. "You win, I don't fucking care." He ripped my panties off and three them to the side, his boxers soon following. He forgot the condom and just instantly slid into me. He groaned and I whispered in pure pleasure.

"Oh Harry!" I moaned and gripped his hair as his hips rocked into mine. His finger played with my throbbing clit making me go over the edge. His tongue flicking over my nipple was the cherry on top of the sundae. The headboard was banging against the wall and I was screaming his name. I squirted all over him which made him pull out and cum all over my chest. He leaned down and locked up my juices before wiping off my chest.

He slumped down beside me as I cuddled him, our legs wrapped together. "I love when you rock my world." I whispered and he smirked, kissing my head before we both drifted off to sleep.

-
Qotc: Do you enjoy reading smut? 😂