You're little and meet the boys pt. 2

Niall (age 5) - I was babysitting my baby sister when I was unexpectedly called into the studio. While we were driving (y/n) was fidgeting with her fingers. "What if the boys don't like me Ni? What if they call me ugly?" She asked me worriedly. I frowned, hard, and stopped the car so I could turn and look at her. "Princess, you're beautiful! They'll love you, ok?" She nodded and looked out the window. When we arrived she hid behind my leg. Surprisingly there were no fans so we walked right in. I was called in to record first so I handed (y/n) to Liam. She whimpered and squirmed. "Ni! No!" I smiled and bent down in front of her and Liam, who was frowning. "Princess, this is Liam, don't be scared. He's one of my best mates." She looked up at him then back at me and nodded. I set her back in Liams lap. Liam carefully held her. I went into the booth and recorded. I came back and smiled at (y/n) playing with Liam. They were laughing at Louis making faces. I knew she'd like them.

Liam (age 3) - I smiled as my little sister sang Midnight Memories. She knew every word! I called the boys over. When they arrived I introduced them. "(y/n) this is Niall, Louie, Harry, and Zayn." She smiled. "Hello." My sister is very well mannered. She shook their hands. It was funny, her small hand in their big ones. Louis smirked. "I don't shake hands," he picked her up "I hug!" She giggled as he set her down. I smiled. "(y/n) why don't you show them how good you are at singing?" She blushed and shook her head. I frowned. "Why not?" She smiled sheepishly. "I not that good Lili." I fake gasped dramatically. "What!? Not that good? You're amazing." She looked at the boys then at me. She shook her head and snuck a glance at Louis. He seemed to notice and so did everyone else. Louis smiled and picked her up. "Please beautiful?"'She blushed. "You think I beautiful?" (y/n) asked. He nodded. "Of course! The most perfect person ever!" She smiled. "Ok, I sing."  My sister has a crush on Louis? Oh no!

Harry (age 8 months) - My sister is teething and I don't know how to make her stop crying! I called the boys over to help. "I don't know what to do!" Niall smiled. "I got this!" He picked her up. "Hey baby, its ok." He stuck his finger in her mouth and she shut up. She held onto his finger and kept chewing on it. "Wait, I just wanted to see where it hurt, not, wait. Stop sucking on my finger." He groaned. She looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back. "Oh, never mind!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

10 votes 10 comments for 5sos! ~ Kamryn