Marcel

You walked down the hall while gently pushing your glasses back up with your index finger. You reached your locker and grabbed the books you needed for your first three classes before walking to meet up with your boyfriend of five months, Marcel. You turned the corner and saw him picking up papers off the floor. You sighed and went to help him.

"Again?" You asked him and he nodded. "Marcel if they do this to you again, I'm gonna have to say something." His eyes widened and he looked at you.

"But they'll hurt you." We picked up all his papers and you looked at him.

"I'll see you later." You walked away as he stood there looking at you while frowning.

-after school-

You walked up to Jake and his two friends, Luke and Hayden.

"Hey." You tugged on his varsity jacket. He looked down at you and smirked.

"What nerdette." You rolled your eyes and gripped onto your back pack straps.

"I'm here to tell you to leave Marcel alone. Or else." You glared at them. You were dying of fear inside but you didn't show them that and stood your ground.

Jake smirked and leaned down to whisper in yore ear. "Or else what? You'll teach me to death?" He laughed and high fives his friends. You sighed and shook your head.

"Just stop. If you don't you'll have to deal with me." Jake turned back to you and smirked.

"Fine. Then we'll bully you." He pushed you and made you fall over. You tucked some hair behind you ear and stood up.

"If that's what it takes to make you leave Marcel alone then fine." You brushed off your khaki's and tucked your sweater back in. You then nodded towards the boys. "No more Marcel. You can hurt me all you want. Deal?"

"Deal." Jake, Luke, and Hayden smirked as you walked away. You walked into the school again and found Marcel in the library. You walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around him. He flinched because you had scared him but turned around to hug you. You looked up into his eyes which were a bit bigger due to his big goofy glasses. You smiled before taking his hand. He smiled as you guys walked outside and he walked you home.

-the next day-

You walked into school and you were instantly pushed into the lockers. You sighed but got back up and ran to your locker. You met up with Marcel and smiled. He smiled back.

"This morning is such a great morning. It's 7:25 and I haven't been pushed, hit, or made fun of." You half smiled and pushed up your glasses. For the rest of the day you stayed away from Marcel so he couldn't see what happened. At the end of the day you were waiting for Marcel when Jake walked up. He smirked and grabbed your hand but you instantly pulled away.

"Don't ever pull away from me!" He yelled and lifted you up by your collar. You gasped and your hands instantly flew to his.

"Put me down!" You squealed and whimpered.

"No." He laughed but stopped when he heard a really angry voice.

"Put. Her. Down. Now." The voice seemed firm and deep. You looked up and saw who it was. Marcel. You looked at him but his eyes were glued to Jake.

"Or what, nerd?" He snickered at Marcel.

"Or else you'll get hurt." Marcel challenged and Jake set you down but didn't let go of you. Next thing you know Luke and Hayden grabbed Marcel and they took you and threw you guys in the trunk of Jakes car. You felt the car start to move and moved your hand over to grip onto Marcel's shirt.

"What's going on..?" You whimpered as he wrapped his arm around you the best he could in the cramped space.

"I don't know, but I promise ,no matter what, I'll protect you." And those comforting words didn't really comfort you at all.

-

So uhhhhhh ...... Part two?! Sorry for any spelling errors or mess ups.