You have a crush on a member of 5sos

Zayn-(age:16)Being Zayn Maliks little sister had its ups and downs. One of the ups was you got to hang with 5sos,mainly Luke. You had a huge crush on him. Of course nobody knew except Whaliya,your sister,but she was staying over her friends for the weekend. "Y/n do you wanna come hang out with me and the boys?" "Will Luke be there?" "Yea,why?" Zayn asked looking at you suspiciously. "N-no reason...I-I just w-wanted t-to know." "Why are you stuttering? You only stutter when you're nervous!" "Um,I,uh-" "Y/n likes Luke!" Zayn said singing. "Nu-uh!" "Oh y/n theirs no denying it. Just admit it you like him." "Fine,I do." "Great! He likes you too!" "Really?!?!" "Yeah."

Louis- (age:16)You were a Tomlinson,naturally adorable! So when Louis found out you liked Calum he screamed! Literally -_-. So know he is giving you "the talk". "Louis I already know about this,mom told me already!" "Oh,good." "That's it?" "That's it." "Oh,um,so Lou,what would you say if I asked Calum out?" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well maybe it's better than some random guy I don't know." "REALLY?!?!" "Yes." "AHHH,Thank you,thank you,thank you!" "Your welcome sis."

Liam-(age:16)Liam being the annoying,overprotective brother he is didn't like it that you liked Micheal. Yes,Micheal from 5sos. When Liam found out you couldve swore he blew a fuse! "y/n you cannot like him!" "Why?!?" "Because I said so." "But-." "No." "Li-" "No." "Ugh,Liam I-" "No and that's final." "Your so overprotective!" His face dropped a little bit. "Y/n I'm sorry it's just,your my little sister. I don't want you to not be my little girl anymore." "Li I'll always be your little girl." You said walking over and sat on his lap. "Because I'll always be younger than you." That made him laugh. "Ok if you promise to always be my little girl I don't care if you date him." "Thanks Li,love you." "Love you too sis."

Harry- (age:16)Ashton. That's who was always on your mind. Ashton Ashton Ashton. You just couldn't stop thinking about him. "You ok kitten?" "Huh,oh,yea." "You sure you seem kind of,I don't know,in looove." He smirked. You just sat there blushing like crazy. "Okay who is it?" "Well, you can't get mad!" "Ok I promise." He said with his right hand up. "Ok, Ashton." You whispered. "Cool." "Wait,your not..mad?" "No,Ashtons a good guy so I don't care." "Oh,ok. Thanks Haz." "No problamo."

Niall- (age:16) Luke had you starstruck. You liked him ALOT. Niall knew but didn't really mind. "So y/n what would you say if a little birdie told me you liked me?" Luke asked. You went pale. "I,uh,um,ehm,uh don't know what your talking about." "Oh,so you don't wanna go out with me then?" "What!?" You asked a smile playing on your lips. "Y/n will you be my girl?" "Yes." Since then you guys have been a good couple.

A/n sorry that their so short :( I'm gonna update more often I have ALOT more ideas :D thanks to candyrae!!!!!! Haha well thanks guys,(2 votes 4 comments plz) BYE :D