Imagine for Haley

(A/n I know the last one only got 6 votes but oh well here's the next one)

Niall- your p.o.v

Right now I'm sitting on the couch watching reruns of spongebob. Niall was out with my twin, Hayden. He always takes Hayden with him places and hangs out with him. I understand that their boys and they hang out alot but Nialls my brother too.

Just then Niall and Hayden walked in laughing. I smiled at them. "Hey guys." Niall just blew me off but Hayden said hi and hugged me. He looked at me wierd, probably noticing something was off. "What's wrong sis?" I looked down. "Nothing, it's silly." I say starting to walk away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap.

"Now, tell me the real reason you're sad." I sighed. "It's stupid." I said leaning back on him. "Tell me, please." I sighed again. "It's just, I'm Niall sister and he acts like I don't even exist." I say starting to cry. Just then Niall walked in. He turned from happy to annoyed. "What is she crying over now?" Niall asked harshly. "N-nothing." I said getting up, but Hayden pulled me back and sat me on his lap again.

"You, Niall." Hayden said harshly. Niall looked taken back. "Me?" Niall scoffed. "Yes you she's your sister and you treat her like shit!" "Watch your mouth!" "NO YOU APOLIGISE AND START ACTING LIKE A BETTER BROTHER NIALL!!!"

Niall looked hurt. "I-I'm sorry." Niall said looking down. You kinda felt bad but then you remembered all the times he made you feel bad. "Do you think saying I'm sorry will fix everything? Cuz it won't!" You screamed. "I know, how can I make it up to you?" He pleaded. "You can acted like an older brother to me and not a douche." We laughed. "Deal."

(A/n you didn't tell me what boy so I did Niall.... I hope you like it :D )