Louis imagine for Katie

Your p.o.v

"C'mon Katie...we're gonna be late!" You heard Louis call. You were currently sitting on the bed you too shared giving yourself a pep talk. "They don't bite." Louis said entering the room. "Are you ok babe?" Louis asked worried. You smiled at him. "I'm fine." You lied. "Ok then, let's go." Louis said grabbing your hand and practically pulling you out of the house.

When you guys got there you refused to get out of the car so Louis had to pick you up and carry you. When he put you down you were at a table with about ten people sitting around it on one side then on the other side was the boys and their girlfriends.

You sat down next to Louis and looked down. When you looked up everyone was looking at you. Your eyes got wide and you looked down blushing. Then a man in a black suit started talking to you. "So, your Louis' s girlfriend I see yes?" You looked at him and shook your head yes. "Do you talk?" He asked rudely. "She's shy." Louis stated and you silently thanked him in your head.

"If she's shy then why did you want to date her?" The man snickered. You looked down and shed a few tears thinking you weren't good enough for Louis. "Because I love her and she's only shy when she first meets you, when you get to know she has a great personality, right guys?" All the boys and their girlfriends shook their heads yes.

The management looked around at each other, then at you. Then the one who was talking to you sighed. "Fine.. since you seem to be head over heels for her...she can stay." "Thank you." Louis said then you left.

When you got in the car you asked him what he would've done if they didn't except you. "I would have threatened then with the old 'I'll quit the band' trick." He smirked at you and you smiled. You were happy knowing you had a loving, caring boyfriend.

(A/n this was for Katie I'll get to the others soon and remember request! :D)