Connie...

"The past will come back to haunt you when you dwell on it too much..."

Amanda was about to leave the surveillance room when she noticed something on the table...

It was a diary...

Amanda: Strange... That wasn't there before....

Amanda grabs the diary and gets out of the room to read it.

When she went into a safe place to hide, which was the bathroom for now...

To her horror, the diary belong to Connie...

She begins to read...

8/5/2016

Today is my first day back in middle school. I'm so excited. I'm in the seventh grade now. Although I'm also a bit terrified. Luckily I got my sister Winnie with me. Despite being the younger twin, she's always got my back. We decided to stick together all the way til college. So our parents applied to the same school. I hope the kids there are nice.

Amanda:....Connie...

8/9/2016

I met a new girl today...Her name is Amanda... She's a very sweet girl. An only child to her parents. Her goals and expections on life are right on track. Winnie seems to like her too. The three of us soon begin to forge a bond together.

9/23/2016

Dear Diary...Today Amanda gave me a new pocket mirror. She said that nowadays girls would use it to go everywhere to make sure they look pretty. And she was right! I see the other girls put lipstick and makeup on while staring at the pocket mirror. I guess I should that too for now on. Maybe this could help make more friends. But I'm still a little shy... Lucky for me, Winnie and Amanda are there to help.

Amanda:.....

10/15/2016

Dear Diary...Today Amanda is acting strange and withdraw. I asked was she alright and said she was fine. But she didn't sound fine to me. Sound like she was forcing herself. I'm worried. Winnie said it's probably best I'm mind my own business. But Amanda is my friend. Maybe I should cheer her up later.

10/21/2016

Mr. Karol (What a funny name), the math teacher wanted to see me during the afternoon. He said there was something wrong with my answers and expected me to show up. When I got there, at first everything was alright. He help go over the answers. It felt like nothing was out of the ordinary...Until...He begin to put his hands near my thighs...I was scared...I didn't know what to do...If I pushed him away...He might get violent...If I tell someone...Would anyone believe me...? He then kiss me....Full on the lips...I just froze...Then he chuckles and whispers in my ear: "Do you like that slut?" I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed him away and told him I was gonna tell somebody...! He laughs evilly and tells me no one likes me...They're just pretending...No...That can't be true...I ran outta there...I felt dirty for letting him to do that to me...To this day... I regretted not telling no one...

Amanda: Oh God....

Amanda continues reading...

10/24/2016

A couple of days later...The other students begin to give me weird looks...I'm not sure what's going on...Maybe I should talk to Amanda about this...

10/25/2016

You'll never believe this...Amanda just stop talking to me in general. She begins to avoid like I'm the plague. I'm not sure why she's doing this...Did I do something wrong...When I got to my locker when class was over...I stare at the sight. On my locker in all caps was written: SLUT.

Amanda:....(And it's all my fault...)

11/12/2016

Days have passed and it got worse...The girls in school begin to call me names...Like Slut. Bitch. Whore....I felt tears come out of my names...Why is this happening to me...?

11/15/2016

I finally realized why all this is happening to me... Amanda was the one who told everyone what happened in Mr. Karol's class a month ago...She saw me and Mr. Karol...She must've thought I was in affair with him or something... Because now everyone in the school knows...Even my sister...The girls contunued to call me names while the boys stare at me like I'm prey...Please Stop...I didn't want none of this...

2/09/2017

The bullying continued for months...One time, one of the girls dumped a bucket of sweaty water all over me...I couldn't take anymore. I told another teacher. But she says I'm just looking for attention....She even called me a slut.....

2/10/2017

I was falling behind in classes. I couldn't think straight with all the bullying continuing. My parents begin to hate me...They begin to fight because of me...Winnie would give me looks of pity and concern. But...I couldn't say anything...I'm scared...

2/14/2017

It was Valentine's Day...But the girls told me no boy will like me cause I'm a slut. One of the boys made a flirty remark saying he'll pay me if I have sex with him to be my valentine. I ran away in fear...

2/29/2017

They continuing...The bullying...I'm losing my mind...

3/5/2017

SLUT.

BITCH.

WHORE.

GO DIE.

NO ONE LIKES YOU.

GO JUMP OFF A ROOF.

WE DON'T DO SLUTS HERE.

JUST DIE FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Amanda:....The rest of the pages were torned and burnt...As if they been in a fire or something...

Amanda felt utterly guilty. Because of her...Connie is gone...Winnie hates her...

But it does make you wonder...

What really did happen to Connie???