A Traitor...?

"Be careful with who you trust among your friends? Because that in some situations, they won't be your ally..."

Amanda felt her stomach instantly dropped when she noticed that she and four of the others were the only ones left.

Amanda: (Everyone else...they're dead...there's only five of us left...)

Amanda can feel the hooded subordinates were now staring at them...

Waiting...

Watching...

Hungry for more blood...

Hungry for another death to take in this slaughter house.

But however, none of them were going to realize what the Mastermind has in store for them now.

Figure: Nice to see you guys still alive after all this.

Owen sneered at him/her.

Owen: Don't mock us. Everyone else is dead. Why don't you just get this over with.

Figure: Geez~! Edgy much~! Oh well. But I must tell you something...Are you ready for this next lesson.

Beverly: W-What is your gain now?

Figure: Oh...a very special gain you must know.

The five survivors looked up at him as he delivers the news to him. None of them was expecting this...

Figure: Among you lot...is someone who got things going on here...

Amanda raised an eyebrow...What is he/she talking about?

Amanda: What?

Tammy: What are you saying?

Figure: I'm talking about someone who predicted and help plot your demise here.

Kelly: Y-You mean like...'A traitor'?!!

The Mastermind smirk under his/her hoodie and nods from the television screen.

Figure: Well duh. Someone among you had to help me pulled the strings here.

Beverly: That...is a possiblity...

Amanda: (No...No...That can't be happening...One of us... isn't who they say they are...)

Tammy: How do we know whom to trust...

Kelly: I don't trust neither one of you.

Tammy gave her an evil glare.

Tammy: Really now. What makes you say that?

Kelly: All I know is...What if all of you are working for the Mastermind. You all dragged me here along with the others to die!!!

Some of them were outrage hearing Kelly say that. Mainly Owen.

Owen: You Bitch! I did no such thing!

Kelly: No one said you did! So I bet you did do it!

Amanda: Stop it Kelly! Blaming others to seek out the 'traitor' isn't going to work!

Kelly: Then how do you suppose we do it then, Amanda?!

Amanda: We have to stick together and find out.

Beverly: The idea of sticking together sounds less appealing if one of us is a 'traitor'...

Tammy: She has a point...

Amanda: (No...This is what the Mastermind wants...He or she wants us to tear each other apart until none of us left!!!)

Kelly: Hmph. So one of us has to be a 'traitor'. Because it's obvious...

Amanda: What makes you say that...

Kelly: Think about it. We all have secrets. Some of them are best not meant to be told. Cause what happens when those come to the light. So in other words...One of us has to be keeping the secret of working for the Mastermind.

Owen: So that means...

Tammy: I hate to admit it but Kelly is right...One of us is a 'traitor' here.

Amanda:.......

Figure: Oh ho ho ho~! The tension raises again in this warehouse. How about this...If one of you find out the 'traitor' here...I'll let the rest of you go...But...If you fail...All of you besides the 'traitor' will die here....

Everyone:.....

Figure: Me and my comrades will just leave you in thoughts for now. Everyone. You're dismissed. Be back in an hour.

Listening to their masters words, the hooded figures walk out of the room and closed the door and locked it straining the five surviving teens to still be trapped inside.

The television screens goes off leaving the teens in their thoughts as they think of the exact same thing...

"WHO IS THE 'TRAITOR'???"