The Couple's Breaking Point

Warning: This chapter has rape and sexual content which isn't suitable for young readers. If you can't handle it. Turn back and please don't report me. You been warned.

"When you're angry. You will do things you'll regret."

It was night time as Oliver was in his room talking to Billy on his phone. The two became high school sweethearts after the whole incident at school.

But they didn't care if people did not like their relationship.

At least Oliver's mother and Billy's grandparents was supportive....

When Billy's father found out. He exploded in anger. Screaming at his son:

"No way in hell my son is dating a man-whore!"

After that, Billy got into a fight with his father and it turned violent. When it was over. His father disowned him.

But Billy didn't care no more. That man was no father to him anyway. He always wanted Billy to live up to his expectations.

Oliver wondered now whose dad was the worse...

His Dad or Billy's Dad?

Billy: Tch. He was an asshole. But who cares what he thinks.

Oliver: I'm sorry to hear that. I feel like it's my fault.

Billy: Ah. Don't worry about it. At least your Mom is genuine about it. Same for my old folks.

Oliver giggled and nods. Perhaps the most admirable thing about Billy was his status. Powerful as he was, but he was only human. Other men possessed great strength like he did. Oliver though...Was weak...He wasn't like the other boys. He wasn't strong and he didn't really had much muscles understand his skin.

Billy on the hand but a manly guy.

He wouldn't take shit from no one.

He would also do anything to protect Oliver. He prove it when Charlie tried to hurt him.

Oliver....was grateful he met Billy.

Oliver: Welp. I should get ready for bed.

Billy: Yeah. See y-!?

Before he could finish, Oliver heard footsteps and look to see his father coming in the room.

Uh-oh...This can not be good...

Whatever his father wanted was never good...

Oliver: Dad?

Dad: Who are you talking too?

Oliver: N-No one.

Dad: Lies. I heard your dating someone that's not a girl. You're such a slut.

Oliver growled. He had enough of this. He had enough of people calling him names. Espically the word 'Slut'.

Oliver: I am not a slut!!!

Because of his outburst, he was rewarded with a punch to the face sending him stumbling on the bed. His father held him down and laughs.

Oliver: W-What are you doing?! Let me go!

Oliver heard his door open and saw a few men came in.

Oliver: (W-Who are these people?!)

His father made the most evil smirk Oliver could ever think he could muster. He felt heart drop when he realized what's going to happen.

Dad: Take off his clothes. It's time we teach this slut a lesson and put him back in his place.