The Horrible Truth...

"They say the truth will set you free...Sometimes it does...Other times...It doesn't...It makes things worse..."

Billy Roy got to school the next day. He was so excited to spent the morning again with Oliver before class starts.

It was habitual. It was necessary for the safety of everyone given the unusual nature of the school he attended that they all should attend classes in the morning to make sure everyone is present.

However... When he got into the hallway.

He heard some people snickering and laughing.

But it wasn't at him...

He saw a crowd gathered around someone's locker before they dissolved.

When he looked at the locker.

He was now staring at a utterly nightmare.

It was Oliver's Locker.

The boy's locker was covered in graffiti, junk, and lots of other things.

There were even words all over the locker.

WHORE!!!

We don't do sluts here!!

GET LOST!!

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!

KILL YOURSELF!!

I dare you to jump off a roof!

DIE!!

For the whole class!

Hahahahaha!

Billy can not believe this...Who would do such a thing to Oliver?

Speaking of the boy...Where is he? None of the students even seem concerned that he's missing.

Billy begin to look for him until he heard something of a noise coming from the boy's bathroom.

He walked inside and hears crying...

It was coming from one of the stalls.

Billy: O-Oliver? You in there.

Oliver: B-Billy?

Billy: Yeah. It's me.

Oliver: Go away....

Billy: What's wrong?! Oliver! Please tell me! What happened!

Oliver: Why do you want to know what a slut is doing...?

Billy: You're not a slut! Don't listen to what people say!

Oliver: But what they said is true...If only you knew...

Billy: Please tell me...What is going on...

Billy had to know. He had to know why is everyone picking on Oliver.

Oliver:......The truth is...The reason  why I'm being called a slut...Is because I'm a teenage prostitute.

Silence ensure in the bathroom leaving Billy in shock.

Billy: O-Oh?

Oliver: Yes...It all started when my mother went in debt. No one wanted to help her because she's a stripper and was look down upon on. I decided to help her. I couldn't be able to get a real job. So...The only way I had to help her to make money fast was....

Billy:....

Oliver: However...Someone here at this school found out what I was doing. You should see on Twitter and Facebook.

Oliver show his phone to Billy and when he look at the Facebook account.

Turns out some people were talking about him.

Espically that Charlie Guy. According to Oliver. He was the one who ruining his life.

Charlie: Hey guess what! Today, I saw Oliver Griffin in Ohio City. He was engaging in compensated dating with older men.

He posted the chat.

About a few minutes later, some other comments were posted.

Amanda: N-No way!

Roxie: Wow...Words can not describe how shock I am.

Kelly: I thought I saw him with an older man in the city, but I didn't think it was really him...

Dustin: I wasn't sure if I should say anything about it, but I saw him doing that last week too...

Tammy: Seriously? I didn't think there would be anyone like that in our school...

Davie: Wow... That's pretty gross... I expected better from Oliver...I guess he really is a slut like the rumors say he is.

Charlie: Uh-huh! What a total faggot! He is a nastiest bitch I have ever met~!

Billy was so ready to crush the phone now...

How dare they...? How dare they mock Oliver when they have no idea what's happening to him or why he's doing this.

Oliver: Now you know...Are you going to leave now? Everyone else that I know already did.

Billy: No....

Oliver: Huh?

Oliver looked at the older boy confused until he felt pair of arms wrapped around him.

Billy: I'm here for you...

Oliver: R-Really?

Billy: I don't care that you are gay. You might say it's because I like you.

Oliver blushes a lot this time. The two boys stare at each other before they brought their lips together giving each other a tender kiss.

It was a bittersweet moment.

Both pulled away and looked at each other with loving stares.

Billy: Come on. I'll take you to class.

Oliver: M'kay...

Billy grabs his hand and walks towards the door.

When they left the bathroom.

Some people gave them looks and realized they were holding hands.

Some of the students to jeer at them and call them faggots.

Charlie: I can't believe someone likes that whore.

Billy: Shut up Charlie. The only one whose acting like a whore is you.

Charlie: Takes one to know one~!

Charlie smirks at Oliver who hides behind Billy as the latter glares at Charlie.

Billy: Don't come near him ever again.

Charlie: Or what?

Billy slams him to the wall and give him an evil glare.

Billy: Or I'll kill you.

Charlie:......(Ow! You bastard!!! You hurt my arm!)

Everyone went quiet in hallways as Oliver grabs his new boyfriend's arm.

Oliver: Come on. Let's go now.

Billy: Right.

The two walked away not caring about the more looks they received along the way.

They just wanted to be happy.

Why...couldn't anyone just accept that?

Charlie: (They're going to pay! THEY GOING TO PAY! ALL THOSE FAGGOTS ARE GOING TO HELL!!!)