Betty Pines Case

"The prettier you are on the outside..."

"The uglier you are on the inside..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Amanda: Betty Pines?

Everyone felt really awkward now...They all look like they seem to know her...

Owen: I met her before...I heard from She was always a friendly person...Although she was bullied a lot...

Jennifer: She was more out-going in the nineth grade.

Dustin:....But why was she bullied a lot?

Roxie: From what I've heard...Everyone thought she was really stupid...

Amanda: Why?

Kelly stare at her again.

Kelly: Why you asking us? To play the blame game again.

Howard: Kelly. Shut up...

Tammy: Seriously. Be quiet Kelly. You're getting on my nerves.

Kelly: (Bitch...) But I do know someone who knew Betty.

Everyone looked at her.

Howard: Who?

Kelly smirk and look at a certain someone with brown hair and glasses.

Kelly: Beverly.

Beverly: Huh?

Everyone now turned their attention towards Beverly.

Owen: You knew Betty?

Beverly:...Yes...We were childhood friends... However during middle school. We broke apart...

Amanda: Why did you...?

Beverly didn't say anything.

Jennifer: Maddie knew her too.

Maddie: Yeah...She used to be a classmate of mines. We went to the same biology class together.

Amanda: Okay...So...Did she looked like she was being bullied?

Maddie: At first...Not really...But before I knew it...It was already too late...

Amanda:.....

Maddie continued her side of the story of what happened to Betty Pines.

Maddie: I was aware she was being bullied...But I didn't do nothing to stop it... Because I thought my popularity matter more than hers...

Kelly: In other words...You only cared about yourself. Look how selfish you actually are.

Lauren: Shut up Kelly...

Tammy: Seriously, run that mouth of yours one more time and I'll ask the figure to please kill you!

Kelly: You got some nerve saying that!

Figure: Hehehe...I'm already reconsidering the decision.

Kelly kept her mouth shut after that.

Amanda: So...Do you know why she was bullied Maddie? Beverly?

Beverly:....

Maddie: Maybe it was because she wasn't the brightest student in school.

Beverly: Agree. She was pretty naive and she always kind of failed in most of her classes. She was pressured a lot by her parents to excel in her classes but she paid no mind to them.

Maddie: Sadly...She paid the price for it. She lost all her friends...Day by Day...I think I saw a least a girl or two with her...

Amanda: Wait...A girl?

So as Maddie is telling them the story. Amanda She begin to realize the 'bully' must be a girl.

But she couldn't confirm it just yet. She need more evidence.

Then it dawn on her.

Amanda: Then... That's means you witness her bullying...

Maddie:...H-Huh?

Amanda: You witness it but you weren't apart of it. So you didn't do it.

Maddie sighed in relief and nodded.

Amanda: That goes for you Beverly. Since you told us you haven't really reconnected with Betty in a while...

Beverly:.....

Kelly: Oh come on! How can she be telling the truth. What if she's lying just to throw the suspense off her.

Tammy: Why are you so obsessed with finding who did it. What about you?? Do you have an ailib?

Kelly: Well yes! Basically I hardly knew the girl exist and I spent most of my time shopping.

Amanda: That's wrong...You didn't...We all knew her...

Kelly: Hmph.

Amanda: But what made you say barely knew the girl exist...Unless...

Jennifer: You're not she probably did it...?

Amanda: Not really but...

Kelly: But what...?

Amanda sighed in frustration. This was now getting them nowhere.

At this rate...They'll won't find out.

Maddie: I-I just remembered something...The person...Who bullied her...Had red lipstick on...

Red lipstick? But didn't almost every girl here wear...Wait a minute...

Wait a minute!!!

Amanda:.....Was the lipstick Kat Von D Beauty?

Maddie nodded.

It finally came to her. She knows now.

Amanda:....It was you... You're the only girl who wears the Kat Von D Beauty Lipstick! Isn't that right...Lauren!!!

Lauren eyes went wide in horror as everyone looked at her.

Lauren: W-What...No...I....

Amanda: It's too late. I'm sorry but the person who bullied Betty Pines...It was Lauren...