Boy Problems

"You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for"

Chloe got to Northwest in an half of hour of walking there. She sighs to herself as she noticed some of the girls staring at her with disgust.

"Ew... It's the cow!"

"She thinks she's so cute~! All I see is a load of fat!"

"What an ugly fatass bitch!"

Chloe felt the tears fall from eyes...Maybe it was a bad idea to take the apple to school.

She wasn't like the pretty girls...

Plus...She also had boy problems.

Some of the girls would either brag about how she don't got no boyfriend or some of them would say no boy would like her because she's fat...

Chloe: Maybe their right...What boy would like me anyway...? I'm fat, ugly, and disgusting....

The boys she know were only interested in girls who had good looks.

She didn't have none of that...

She was just another outcast in the corner that no one would be interested in...

Chloe: Oof!

Great...She wasn't looking where she was going and she had to bump into someone.

Chloe: S-Sorry!

???: T-That's okay...I wasn't looking where I was going either.

Chloe: Huh?

She looks up to see an attractive boy about her age. He had tan skin, dark-brown hair and brown eyes. He wore an leather jacket with a white shirt underneath. He also had blue jeans and dark boots.

Chloe: (Oh no...He's hot...)

Boy: Ummm...Are you okay? (Why is she staring at me like that?)

Chloe: S-Sorry....I-I still shouldn't have bumped into you.

Boy: That's alright. Anyway. My name is Cody Marshall. Nice to meet you.

Chloe: C-Chloe Mathis. Nice to meet you too.

Suddenly, the school bell started to ring.

Cody: Let's talk again sometime. Time to get class.

Chloe: Oh. Right. Bye.

Chloe: (He was so hot...Is it fate or  destiny that must've brought us together! He even talked to me! Most of the other boys would've avoided me by now. I've been waiting for this moment my entire life! I just might get a chance at romance!)

As Chloe was thinking this, she was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard her stomach rumbling.

Chloe:........No....I don't feel like eating...I'm fine.

She begins to walk to class unaware that someone was watching her.

It was Katie, the queen bee of Northeast High School. She was glaring down the hallway where Chloe had walked away to.

Katie: How dare she make eyes at Cody like that...He's mine...That fat bitch better stay away from him if she knows what's good for her...Or she'll be sorry and regret the day she was ever born.