Melvin's Breaking Point

"It's time to stop..."

Both boys found themselves in the Principal's office a few minutes later. Both of them were glaring at each other.

Dustin: This is all your fault.

Melvin: Excuse me?!

Principal: Boys. Stop. Now tell me what happened?

Melvin: I was just trying to get ready for class. But this guy showed up and started harassing me.

Dustin: No way. Like I ever did that. He punched me and call me names.

Melvin: Before the fight. How did I punched you?

Dustin: I got proof.

Principal: Where is your proof?

Dustin: My friends~!

Before Melvin could even say anything, Principal Northwest ask for Dustin's friends to show up. Some of them were jocks and cheerleaders.

Principal: Could you all explain what happened?

Davie: Melvin was crazy! He attacked Dustin first!

Melvin: What?!

Kelly: Yeah! That's right! He went tall crazy because Dustin was teasing him a little

Charlie: Guess he couldn't take a joke. What can you expect from black people.

Melvin couldn't believe this. He was being falsely accused.

Melvin: T-They're lying!

Principal: Cartson. I don't want to hear none of it. It's obvious that since you can't control your temper. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the school.

Melvin's eyes went wide. Does that mean...He's suspended?

Melvin: B-But...

Principal: Please leave. I have no time to deal with a negro that has anger issues.

Melvin felt his heart drop hearing all this. He didn't care to see Dustin and the others smirking at him.

They...did this to him. Dustin did this to him...

What did he do to deserve this?

It was because he was a 'Nigga'?

He couldn't take anymore. He had to get out of this school...

He begins to solemnly walk outside and he saw the other students staring at him before laughing.

They continued jabbing at him like he deserve it.

'Nigga'

'Monkey'

Negro'

'Gorilla'

'Go back to Africa where you belong'

'Nigga! Nigga! Nigga!'

'NEGRO~!'

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

Melvin slammed his hand to a locker which echoed throughout the school making everyone stop.

Melvin: Do you think your fucking funny? You think because I have dark-skin you have the right to bully me?! Huh?!

Silence was his answer. Not even Dustin said anything.

Melvin: I was born in America. Just like the rest of you. But don't lie. Some of you from different countries. You don't know what I have to go through everyday. My parents are dead. My brother is dead. I have to work two jobs on the weekends to provide for my sick Aunt and Uncle. I also have to pay for bills. My life is horrible... Espically when you all are MAKING IT WORSE! I come here covered in rags because I can't afford to buy much clothing. But I don't care no more...I sick and tired of all your shit! And why did you guys bullied me. Because I have dark-skin. Is that it? Is that the excuse for you come in my face and call me a Nigga? Negro? Anything that black related? Ya know what...All of you sick. You disgust me. I hope you all proud of yourselves.... Because I'm leaving...Leaving...I hope you all happy! BECAUSE ONE THING FOR SURE! I HATE YOU ALL!

Students:....

Melvin walked away leaving everyone in shock.

He didn't even care if any of them felt guilty.

He wanted out.

Melvin never returned to Northwest.

As a matter of fact. He went missing the week after.

The last people who saw him was his Auntie and Uncle who made a good recovery somehow.

They wanted to find Melvin...

But maybe the reason why no one could've found him yet...

Was almost like he didn't want to be seen again...