Sisters

"The truth will be revealed sooner or later... Sometimes it can happen sooner than expected..."

Twins: Connie and Winnie Miller

Appearance: Black hair and black eyes. Pale skin.

Winnie: Mastermind

Winnie: Mastermind.

Connie: -Decreased-

Cause of Death: Killed By Amanda???

-----------------------------------------------------------

Amanda: I didn't killed Connie!

Winnie: Stop your fucking lying you whore! Because of you! My sister! My twin sister is dead! DEAD! Never coming back!

Amanda: Winnie....

Winnie: She should've never befriended you...

Owen:... Amanda...Is there something you're not telling me???

Amanda looks at her boyfriend with a guilty expression...

She decided she had enough of the lies...

She never would've thought this would come back to haunt her from the past.

Amanda: Before Roxie and Chloe...I had another friend...Her name was Connie Miller....

Winnie: Go on. Say it.

Amanda:...B-Because of me...She was bullied....

Owen:.....

Winnie: That's right! Back in middle school. In grade 7th. Amanda and Connie were supposed to be the best of friends. Or so everyone thought~! They were even in the same class.

Amanda:.....

Winnie: Then...For some reason, Connie begin to get threatened by the other kids in class. They begin to tease her and bullied her....why though...?
She was different from them...She was shy, meek, and small compare to them. me and Amanda were the only girls she ever interacted with. All she ever wanted was to fit in. She thought she couldn't depend on anyone else...She was special to me...But Amanda...You took that all away...

Amanda: Winnie...Please...

Winnie: You let her get bullied...You left her...All alone...She didn't even told me... Because she felt like she was a burden...My own sister couldn't even come to me for help! She was scared! Scared! No one else bothered to help her! Not the teachers! Not our parents!...and now She's gone...GONE!

Amanda:.....

Owen: (But how did she died...?)

Winnie: All I ever had was my sister and now she's gone! Do you get that Amanda! My life is ruin without my sister! Now... You're going to know how that feels...

Amanda wondered what Winnie was going to do...

Winnie: And so...I waited years to get my revenge...I snuck into this school unnoticed by you. Pretended to be one of the popular kids. Gathered every information about the other teens who were being bullied. They were just like my sister. They never wanted all this...All they ever really wanted was a place to call their home...

But the world turned their backs on them...

The World teared them all apart!!!

Winnie sighs to herself then continues.

Winnie: Everyday. I plot and plan everything. Brought all the teens who were bullied from Northwest and had them rebelled. We band together to take down all the people who hurt us. Revenge is theirs. They killed the people who bullied and tormented them. And now... Revenge will soon be mine. Because you're next Amanda.

Amanda:.....(Is this really how it ends...?)

Owen:.....No.

Winnie: Huh? What are you going on about?

Owen: I won't let you hurt Amanda! Whatever she did to your sister was in the past! It's over! I won't let you hurt her!

Owen punches one of the subordinates and pulls out a smoke bomb that he was somehow able to get from the Mastermind's room before slamming it down on the ground.

BOOM!!!!!

The whole room was soon surrounded by fog.

Winnie: CURSE YOU!!!!

Owen: Amanda where ever you are... Go! Now your chance!

Amanda: B-But Owen! What about you??!

Owen: I'll hold them off! Just go!

Amanda:....I love you...

Owen:...I love you too babe......GO!

Amanda nods before running off to hide.

One of the surborinates manage to use a gas mask and ambushes Owen, by punching him across the face knocking the jock out.

Owen was soon back in their clutches.

Amanda manages to get away...for now...

The smoke clears up as Winnie chuckles menacingly.

Winnie: Oh My Dear Amanda~! You may have been able to get away. But the game is far from over. You can run...But you can't hide from the Outcasts~!