Mass Murders and Suicides

The gang were all still the Mastermind's room. They look through every nook and cranny for anything they could fine.

Amanda: Why is the Mastermind trying to hide all this...? I just don't understand...

Owen: Well...If that's more confusing...Check this out...

Owen gave her another file that he had found underneath the desk and Amanda takes it from him.

She opens the file and begins to read.

Believe or not...She was shock to learn that a murder took place...At their school...

Inside the file, numerous newspapers clippings can occasionally be seen.

These clippings explain that before the early summer of June. Turns out a large number of serial murders had gradually took place at Northwest High.

Amanda: W-Whoa...

Beverly: This is one thing Principal Northwest didn't want us to know...

Owen: Damn it Dad...Why would you keep the school like this when bad things are happening...?

Kelly: He probably tried to hide the evidence...Guess he didn't want to want to found out...

'Northwest High Mass Murders'

In Cincinnati, Ohio, a group of people in hooded figures target Northwest and begins to string of brutal murders upon the school. Students and teachers have been murdered in the most gruesome and horrible ways that you can never imagine. Detectives heard from witnesses claimed that they had weapons such as guns, knives, torture utensils, etc. The Police went to investigate but were not able to track down the perpetrators.

Murdered Victims

Ms. Hamilton-English Teacher Age: 38.

Chad Burroughs-Prep, Age-18

Amelia Baines-Cheerleader, Age-18

Ryan Jones-Jock, Age-19

Brittany Willow- Queen Bee, Age, 17

The lists continues on as up to at least 40-50 people were on it.

Amanda:.....

Owen: According to these new letters, the culprits were revealed to be hooded figures that caused the assault on the victims with weapons. Guns, Knives, and tortured weapons.

Tammy: So you mean...It was a brutal man slaughter?!

Owen nodded.

Owen: Most likely...

Beverly: This is another thing Principal Northwest also didn't want us to know...

Owen: I know...

Kelly: He probably tried to hide the evidence...Guess he didn't want to want to found out...

Amanda: He may already had been found out...

Owen shrugs before looking at other files to find...

Amanda: What...Is...This?

Everyone looked at Amanda who had her eyes on the computer to see a horrifying sight...

'Local News: Suicide at Northwest High gone horribly wrong!!!'

Several teens commit suicide in Northwest High. Rumors has it that the reason for this massive suicide to happen because most of the victims were either bullied at school and/or being abused at home. The teens tooked their own lives by either jumping off the roof, hanging themselves in bathrooms, or setting themselves on fire. Once again Principal Northwest refused to take responsibility and was later sued by angry heart-broken parents. As an result, Northwest High went bankrupt and was later shut down til further notice.

Owen: What the?! Massive Suicide?! Brutal Manslaughter?! What is all this?!

Kelly: It's hell...The reason for all this happening is because no one wanted to help them...

Beverly: No one bothers to stand up for them...That's why a lot of people are dead...

Tammy: All because of bullying...?

Owen: I know...But this is just too much...

Amanda:.....

Amanda had her hair covering her face from showing her expression. Most of it show grief, regret, and sorrow.

Amanda: (The reason why they probably did it...Because no one cared about them...Not even when they cried for help...)

These students had committed suicide, after allegedly experiencing a cycle of bullying by psychological abuse and verbal threats from the bullies at their high school.

Northwest High was the never the same...

It's full of dark secrets and lies...

Even in this dark moment, it's almost like the Mastermind wants them to know all this...

What on earth is he/she after in all this?

Tammy: There's still one thing that puzzled me...

Owen: What is it?

Tammy: .....How long has our school been shut down...?