The Game Starts.

"Sometimes, people would ask are you alright? You say that fine...but you're not really fine..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was still on edge after watching Davie's head explode in front of them with his brain juice everywhere.

Some of the teens tried to look away but they couldn't for some reason took their eyes off of the corpse.

Maddie went into a corner to cry.

One of the teens even gagged at the sight before puking on the dirty floors of the warehouse.

Amanda herself look ready to breakdown after what happened even after what the figure said to them.

"You're all going to die tonight."

Amanda: W-Why are you doing this...to all of us?

The Figure went silent until he answers her question.

Figure: Because of what you and your 'friends' done to us.

Most of the teens had scared yet confused looks on their faces. What did he mean by that?

Us? How many other people are involved in this. None of them did anything wrong to get themselves in such a predicament.

...Right?

Figure: Oh you idiots are so naive. You all never believed you did anything wrong.

Dustin: OF COURSE NOT OF US DID ANYTHING WRONG!

Katie: YEAH!

Charlie: DAVIE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE!!

Steven: LET US OUT!!!

Owen: NONE OF US DESERVE TO BE HERE YOU SICK FUCK!

The figure chuckles like he heard the most funniest joke in the world.

But the way he chuckled made everyone shiver down their spines.

Figure: None of you deserve to be here? If that's true. Then why do you think this game called 'Revenge'.

Silence was his only answer. None of them dare spoke a word.

Figure: All of you believe your innocent. You never did anything wrong? Bullshit~!

Howard: W-What are you talking about?

Maddie: Y-Yeah I don't get it.

Figure: What I'm talking about is...You all are not innocent. You are all guilty of something.

Kelly: What....?

Figure: -Sighs- You just a bunch of delinquent kids. You're also bunch of liars.

Steven: L-Liars?

Figure: Humans lie all the time to hide their true nature and emotions. That's why before your final moments. We're going to see your true emotions. I also begin to wonder something myself~!

Amanda: And...What is that?

Amanda could've swore she saw the Figure was smirking in a really unpleasant manner.

Figure: Are you all really friends...?

Owen: Well yeah. Of course.

Kelly: Sure. Not most of us are close friends. But...

Beverly: W-We're friends.

Figure: Oh really. Then why did I sense hesitation there? You guys maybe classmates but let me ask again...Are you guys really friends... Seriously?

Amanda herself begins to wonder that. She looked at all her classmates with a look of doubt...

Are they really friends? That was a good question. She was okay with Owen, Roaxie, and a few others. But Kelly and her posse...not so much.

Figure: Best friends, Siblings, and Lovers. They turned aganist one another~! Their faces change and only shame remains. To the point of betrayal and loneliness. In this generation, we all stand alone...

Amanda:.....

Roxie:.....

Jennifer: (OMG...)

Figure: Also...Acting like you never did anything wrong. Tell that to the 'victims' you pushed too far.

Everyone raised their heads in confusion.

Victims? What victims?

Amanda was beginning to wonder should she really trust anybody.

None of her friends wouldn't hurt anybody yet alone kill them.

....Right?

Figure: Let the games begins~!

Before any protest was heard. A hissing sound was soon heard and some green gas appeared all around them.

Owen: -Cough- -Gag- W-What is this?!.

A few of the teens stared in horror as they realize what the gas was as soon as some of them starting to black out again.

It was sleeping gas!

Before most of them fall asleep,some of them noticed a few people wearing the exact same dark hoodies walk out of the shadows holding a bunch of things like ropes and knives.

Figure: Have a nice nap~! It will be your last.