The Revenge Of The Crow

"Burn in hell where you all belong..."

Howard and Jennifer looks down at their seats not saying anything.

Everyone just stares at them with what they have learned.

Owen: Dude...You and Jennifer craved words onto his stomach?

Howard: Don't blame me. It was all Jennifer's idea!

Jennifer: Me?! You're the one who suggested it!

Roxie: How can you guys do something so horrible! That's just sick, cruel, and inhumane!

Dustin: Not to mention craving Satan's whore on his stomach...

Howard: O-Okay! So what?! We're terrible! Like you guys are any better?!

Owen: Dude! Calm down!

Howard: Shut up Owen! Stop acting like we're buddies when you know we're not!

Owen looked a little hurt when he said that while Jennifer started screaming at everyone.

Jennifer: WHY SHOULD I FEEL GUILTY OF SOMETHING I DIDN'T WANT TO DO! I WAS FORCED I SAY! FORCED!

Howard glared at her?! How the hell was she forced?! She laughed and thought it was a good idea on what they did to Raven.

Howard: You fucking lying bitch!

Jennifer: Same goes back to you! I can't believe I dated such an monster.

Kelly: Look whose talking...

Jennifer: Shut up Kelly.

Tammy: What is wrong with you guys...?What you guys did was just
unhuman...

Amanda couldn't believe everyone...After all they're going through...

After all they been through...

None of them were acting human anymore...

Hell...

The way everyone was acting now...It was barely even human...

Figure: Humans are always masking who they really are. Now that's over with. Time for your punishment. Partners in crime...This is the night young love dies. Buried by each side. Bird~! Have fun.

The mask figure, bird, walks towards them and grabbed their chains.

Howard: N-NO!

Jennifer: PLEASE! NO! IT'S WAS HIS IDEA! HIS! I'M INNOCENT I TELL YOU! INNOCENT!

Bird took them to a room where everyone can watch on the screen.

Here they go again...Forced to watch their classmates be subjected to unworldy torture before they die.

In endless cycle of madness and hatred.

Mixed together in revenge.

Howard: No....

Howard was strapped to an table.

Bird pulls out an scrapel as Jennifer, who tied to the corner, watches on in horror.

Jennifer: No...No...Please...No...

Howard: I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Please... Don't do this...

He's not sorry...He's just guilty...

Bird made the first cut on Howard's abdomen who let's out a scream of pain.

Bird then proceeds to cut an large circle on Howard's stomach as his victim lets out a pained scream.

Howard: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jennifer: H-Howard...Howard baby! No!

Bird then made the circle into a pentagram.

Blood begins to ooze from the wound. The Mastermind laughs as everything goes on from there.

The mask figure cocks his head to side as if watching his work of art in glee and amusement.

Howard: N-No...

Bird then proceeds towards Jennifer as he had a better torture for her.

He grabs two thumbscrew and plants Jennifer's fingers insides.

According to some people, an thumbscrew was one of the most cruelest torture devices ever used in the history of men.

The thumbscrew is a torture instrument which was first used in medieval Europe. Victims' thumbs, fingers, or toes were placed in the vice and slowly crushed.

Jennifer: N-No!

He turns it on...

Jennifer: -Crying- N-No!!!

He begins to screws the weights down onto the girls fingers applying the pressure of undeniable pain.

Soon Jennifer's screams begin to echoed as she felt her fingers being slowly being smashed.

CRUSH!!!

Jennifer: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Everyone cringes as they heard Jennifer's fingers get crushed, some even were chopped off....

Jennifer:-Crying- Ah...Ah...Noo....Stop...

Bird looks at her for a minute but shooks his head.

She deserves this...

He was addicted to her punishment. He's been craving for this disaster. As they before when the early bird gets the worm.

He makes sure he gets the worm.

After all... Jennifer and Howard were nothing but worms needing to be squash!

Then he grabs a fire stick from the bucket nearby and plants it on Jennifer's face burning her skin.

Jennifer:GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

As soon as he was done, he did the same to Howard.

Howard, who was hardly moving due to the torture he endured, grunted in pain.

Everyone got a good grimace of what was on Jennifer's and Howard's faces now.

The marking of a crow...