Beverly's Case

"Stab a body and it heals, but injure the heart and that wound lasts a lifetime"

Name: Beverly Smith

Appearance: Dark-brown hair and dark eyes

Age: 16-17

Status-TRAITOR

Reasons: Bullied by Kelly. Ignored by everyone else.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Owen: Beverly...You're the 'traitor'?!

Beverly: No shit Sherlock! Yes! I'm the traitor! I'm part of the hooded figures group. But we called ourselves the Outcasts.

Amanda: So...You were the one who...

Beverly made an evil smirk.

Beverly: That's right. With the Mastermind's help. I was the one who put the microchips inside your brains.

Tammy: H-How were you able to do that?

Beverly: It wasn't easy. Most of you squirm before we had to knock you out with a sedative.

Kelly: But why?! Why are you doing this?!

Beverly: You want to know why Kelly...?! Why?! Why I join the Outcasts?! Because I was sick and tired to getting bullied everyday by you!!!

Kelly's eyes went wide in shock.

Kelly: But...You know I was
p-playing...I didn't mean it. Right?

Beverly:....You really are a bitch. Once we met back at the beginning of high school. You made my life miserable. You slap me, hit me everyday, call me names like crybaby or nerdy bitch. Tell me to shut up when I tried to help you sometimes. Boss me around and forced me to do your homework while you slack off. I get tormented by your other so-called friends. Every beating from the popular girls I get while you watch. When I told a teacher...He ignored me. When I told my parents. They thought I was looking for attention. Everyday it got worse and worse...I cried and cried but no one came to my aid...Until one day...I had enough...

Kelly:.......

Beverly: So I joined the Outcasts. The Mastermind filled all our wishes to get revenge. Now we're all finally got it tonight. Thanks to them...I was able to reconnect with a friend I thought I lost long ago...

Owen: (A friend...? Who would that be?)

Amanda: But who is the Mastermind. Why are they doing all this?

Beverly:....I'm afraid that's not in my place to tell...You'll find out sooner than you expect it.

Amanda:....

Beverly: And you Tammy.

Tammy: ?!

Beverly: Some friend you turned out to be. All you ever did was watch and ignored my feelings. You hardly even bother to help when Kelly bullied me. Like a dog, you just watch your master hurt me.

Tammy: But Beverly...I...

Beverly: We were never friends. None of you were.

Beverly pulls out a gun and points it at Tammy.

Tammy stares at the gun in horror.

Beverly: Hold her still.

One of the outcasts hold Tammy still as she tries to get out of his/her grip. But the hooded figure was more stronger.

Tammy: No! NO! Beverly! Please! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Beverly...pulls the trigger.

An gunshot is heard through the room and Tammy's body weng limp.

Amanda: OH MY GOD! Tammy!!!

Tammy died from the gunshot wound to the head.

Owen: Oh shit! Fucking Shit!

Kelly stares at the death of Tammy in horror before looking up at Beverly.

Beverly: I have endured enough pain long enough. I can't wait to see the rest of you suffer. For now...Leave Kelly to me...You guys take Amanda and Owen back into main halls. The Mastermind wants to see them.

The surborinates nodded as they grabbed Owen and Amanda as the couple struggled to be released. They then took them away.

Beverly grabs Kelly by her hair.

Kelly let's out an scream as being grabbed and taken into another room which looks like an science except it show a gorey scene.

There were multiple bloody heads of dead students and teachers on the cabinets layed there like they were show to be on display. Buckets filled with blood and internal organs were on the floor nearby. Maggots were already seen inside of them...

Kelly almost barf at the scene...

Kelly was then strapped to the table as Beverly puts on her lab coat.

Beverly: Ya know...After studying for medical school...I could've become an nurse...But...I'm afraid it's too late for that now... There's no turning back.

Kelly: No! Beverly, please! Don't do this! I'm sorry! If you let me go! I promise I won't tell no one and I won't bully you again.

Beverly looks at her in disappointment.

Beverly: You really disgust me Kelly...Even in your final moments, you disappointed me...

Beverly then chuckles maniacally.

Beverly: Ya know...I remember all those times you always ask when you look in the mirror admiring yourself "Am I pretty?". Remember that?

Kelly: Y-Yes?

Beverly: Welp... Let's just say I'm going to make you more pretty~!

Kelly now realizing what she was going to do when she grabs the scapel and walks towards her.

Kelly: NOOOOOOOO!

Beverly: I'm going to make you pretty~! I'm going to make you pretty~! I'm going to make you pretty~!

The next thing you know... Kelly's screams echoed throughout the room as the torture begins.