Trapped

"You don't know what we been through..."

"Things got worse when we met you..."

"We'll show you what we been through..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Amanda...? Come on...Wake up....WAKE UP!"

Her eyes shot open at the sound of a familiar voice calling her back from la la Land.

Amanda: W-What...? Where...?

She then saw her boyfriend sitting next to her. His green eyes looking at her with concern and worry. His wavy blonde hair still intact with his tan skin. He also wore his black and red jersey jacket along with blue jeans and white shoes that matched his white shirt underneath his jersey.

Amanda: Owen...

Her boyfriend, Owen Northwest, was captain of the football team. His father was principal of the school. You can even noticed that the school was named after him. He was popular and cool among his peers.

Owen: Thank goodness. You had me worried there.

Amanda: Where are we...?

Amanda checked her surroundings. She was in the exact same place where she woke up some time ago. Only in a different room. The room seem a bit empty...

Speaking of which...Who knocked her out earlier...?

And where is that person...?

Owen: That I which I knew...But all I know is...We're in some kind of Abandoned Warehouse.

Amanda: Really...? Do you have any memory of who brought us here...?

Owen:.....No.

Amanda sighs in frustration. Well shit...

Owen: But I remember a black van and everything was a blur after that.

Amanda's eyes went wide in bewilderment. A black van?

She didn't remember that...

Maybe she and Owen were kidnapped separately.

Owen: Come on. We need to find a way outta here.

Amanda: Right.

The two lovers begin to crept out of the room until they heard noises.

Amanda: What's that?

Owen: Looks like we're not the only ones here...

Owen opens up the door and they saw a couple of teenagers on the others side looking confused like them. There were at least thirteen of them. Fifteen if you count Amanda and Owen.

Amanda recognized them all as her classmates: Roxie, Lauren, Kelly, Jennifer, Howard, Davie, Beverly, Tammy, Charlie, Steven, Maddie, Katie, and Dustin.

Amanda: Roxie?

The girl look up to see Amanda and Owen. She had long blonde hair, tan skin, and blue eyes. She ran towards them and hugged Amanda.

Roxie: A-Amanda...

Amanda was shock by the touch. She never seen Roxie look so frighten before. Ever since middle school, Roxie was one of the toughest girls in school who wouldn't take shit from anyone. But seeing her now in such a state like this...

Amanda returns the hug.

Amanda: Don't worry everything is going to be fine.

Kelly: How do you know everything going to be fine? We all just got kidnapped!!! How can you be so calm about this?!

Kelly was another girl who goes to Amanda's school. She was basically an Alpha Bitch of the school. Who would do anything to get her way. She had long red hair, fair skin, and pearly eyes.

Howard: Kelly. Don't start.

Howard was one of Owen's best friends. Like Owen, he was on the football team at Northwest High.

Kelly: I can start whenever I want.

Tammy: Why you always gotta bitch about things?

This was Tammy. She was 'friends' with Kelly....Somewhat. She has brown frizzy hair and brown eyes.

Kelly: Excuse me! But I'm trying to make a point here!

Beverly: S-She does have a point. I mean...We were all kidnapped. Shouldn't we be calling the police?

Beverly was a girl with light brown hair, fair skin, and blue eyes. She also wore glasses. Kelly was always making her do things for her. Bossing her around like a dog.

Kelly: Did anyone ask for your opinion. No. In case you forgot. Our phones have been taken away. Now shut up.

Beverly:....

Tammy: See what I mean...? (Bitch.)

Amanda: Please don't fight. Come on guys. We need to focus our heads and get outta here.

Owen: Speaking of us being kidnapped, were any of you guys brought here by a black van?

The classmates all looked at each before nodding which raises confusion between them all.

So besides Amanda, some people in a black truck brought them all here...

But why...?

Suddenly, all thoughts were ceased when they all heard someone chuckle.

Then it turned into laughter.

An really insane sinister laughter...

Owen: W-Who the fuck is laughing?! You think this is funny?! Because none of us is laughing!

One of the girls being held captive, Jennifer spoke up. She had long black hair and brown eyes.

Jennifer: Show yourself you creep!

Then, as if on cue, a television screen appeared from the walls and it's turns on by itself alerting all the captive teens trapped inside.

Then to Amanda's horror, an silhouette of a figure wearing a dark hoodie with familiar black boots appear in the screen. No one could see his face because it was heavenly shadowed.

Figure: Hello students of Northwest High. Welcome to a little game we would like to call 'REVENGE'.