Racism

"Why do people gotta be racist?"

As Melvin got to school, he can already feel the gazes of others watching him.

He felt their eyes on his skin...

Judging him...

Glaring at him...

Whispering behind his back...

"Ugh... It's the monkey..."

"Why do they have to allow their kind to be here at school?"

"Seriously. The Nigga should go back from where he came."

"Go back to Africa, Gorilla!"

"We don't deal with your race here"

"Black people are loud and annoying. They expect too much from others. Pitiful."

Melvin wanted it all to stop. Do they think they're fucking funny. There's nothing wrong with being black...

Before he even knew it, he felt himself being pushed down. He looks up to see Dustin, one of the white teens that bully him the most.

Dustin: Nigga.

Melvin: What do you want?

Dustin: What are you doing in our territory?

Their territory?! Ha! Melvin wanted to laugh. This is supposed to be a school where Melvin is supposed to learn.

But how can he if people are going to be assholes?

Melvin: Look. I'm not in the mood today.

Dustin: Nigga! Did you just talk back to me?!

Melvin: Stop calling me that!

Honestly. Nigga this! Nigga that!  Melvin was sick and tired of hearing all of it.

The insults he gets everyday was starting to take a toll on him.

Dustin: Why? Because it's true.

Melvin: Just because I'm have dark skin does not mean anything!

Dustin: Whatever Nigga. You better watch your mouth when people are talking to you or else.

Melvin sneered then challenged him.

Melvin: Or else what?

The answer he got was a punch to the gut which makes him fall over. He tried to fight back but Dustin was stronger than he was.

Dustin continues to punch and kick him for the next few minutes while he curls into a ball pleading quietly for all this madness to end.

Dustin: Tch. I'm tired. But that was fun. I'll be taking this.

Melvin: Hey!

Dustin took Melvin's snacks from his lunch bag.

Melvin: Give them back!

Dustin: Make me Nigga~!

Melvin: That's it!

Melvin charges at Dustin which took him by surprise and sends him towards the lockers.

Dustin: Oh you are so dead.

Melvin: Shut up asshole!

A fight begin between the two of them. Soon students begin to gather around before screaming 'fight, fight, fight!'

???: What's going on here?!

They both stopped to see Principal Northwest (Owen's Father) giving them a strong glare that made them both sweatdrops a little.

Principal: Both of you. In my office. Now.

Melvin wanted to cry. Could this day get any worse?