His Father Is A Bad Man...

"What really goes on at home when no one's looking...?"

Oliver walks down the street as he felt a bit scared of going back from school. He was scared of facing...him...

His father.

His father is a bad man...

His father hates him.

No one will help him because he's gay...

They think he deserves to get tortured by his Dad.

He had to go to the store and buy his Dad beer.

The store owner gave him a puzzled look because of his age and appearance.

Apparently you have to be an adult to buy beer and alcohol.

He's scared to go home now...

His father would be mad.

Billy: I don't want to go home...But I got no other places to be...

He solemnly manage to get home and there he saw his father smoking marijuana.

Wasn't that stuff illegal in the states?

Dad: Where's my beer?

His father was giving him a strong glare as he was waiting for Oliver to give him his beer.

Oliver: I...couldn't buy it.

His father's glare turned to rage.

Dad: Why?

Oliver: Because I'm underage and-!

Before he could finish that sentence. His father slapped him across the face and Oliver was sent flying to the ground.

He moaned in pain as he felt his check turn red and then felt more pain as father kicked him towards his stomach.

Oliver: Gahh!! Stop! No! Ahhhhhh!

His father begins to punch him and kick him all over his body. Bruises begin to show everywhere on the poor boy's skin as the man continues to physically assault him.

After an hour of the beating...Oliver limp towards his room holding his stomach.

He spit out some blood that was oozing from his mouth and looked into the mirror. His face was battered and bruised a lot. His felt his jaw was almost broken too.

It hurt...Everything hurt...All because he was gay...?

His father beat him everyday because of his sexuality.

His missed his mother.

His mother also had a bad reputation like Oliver did...

Back then, his mother was an prostitute. She was forced to sleep with multiple men to make money.

Everyone in Cincinnati, Ohio knew his mother and looked down on her.

Some people called her a slut. A whore. A bitch.

Same thing goes for Oliver at his school...

Even his own father called him a bitch...

Dad: You're such a little bitch like your mother. I shouldn't have never married that whore.

Oliver's mother never wanted all this...

She only wanted was to raise her son...

They were both outcasts in society.

But since no one would hire her...The only to make money fast was just...gross...

Oliver sighs to himself in misery. He had to visit his mother and see how she's doing.

Oliver snuck out from his father's home and quickly ran down the street a couple of miles towards his mother's home.

Oliver: I'm almost there.

However he was in such a rush, he wasn't looking where he was going as he accidentally bumped into someone on the road.

Oliver: O-Oh I'm sorry!

Boy: Hey. That's okay.

Oliver looked at the boy. He had brown hair and brown eyes. Tan skin. He wore a blue jersey jacket and jeans with white shoes. He recognizes the boy to be Billy Roy. An schoolmate of his at Northwest. He did not know much about him accept that he was a baseball player.

Billy: Hey...You're kind of cute...

Oliver:..Huh?

Welcome To HellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara