Killing One Another...

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..."

Katie: And... that's what happened...

Silence echoed throughout the warehouse before the Mastermind started laughing his/her head off.

Figure: Wow~! Hahahahaha! Look at the monster you become! Humans are so frustrating sometimes~!

Roxie: So...You mean to tell me you bullied her because you were jealous?!

Amanda: What's wrong with you!?!

Katie: Oh?! What's wrong with me?! So what if I bullied her! You guys weren't really good friends either! You left her to be bullied! I'm not the only person being branded as a criminal here!

Roxie:....

Amanda:...

Figure: I guess that wrap things up. Pig.

Pig soon made his/her way towards Katie.

Katie: WHAT?! NO! PLEASE! IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE! I WAS JUST JEALOUS! I-I KNOW! WHAT IF I SACRIFICED SOMEONE ELSE FOR YOU~?!

......What??

Everyone looked at her in shock. Did Katie just really said that?! Is she really to go as far to save her own skin by letting someone else get killed!

Katie looked around panicking before grabbing an axe. Despite being chain, she somehow manages to get out of the ropes from the chair she was tied too and grabbed an axe.

Katie: Stay back! I'm warning you!

Pig made no movement as he/she stared at her...emotionlessly.

Owen: DAMNIT KATIE! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Katie: YES! SURVIVING! How about I let someone else die in my stead! Would that satisfy your revenge?!

None one spoke a word as she smirked and looks at who she wanted to sacrifice.

Katie: Roxie~!

Roxie: W-What?!

Amanda glared at Katie. Oh hell no. She ain't letting Katie kill her best friend.

Amanda: Katie. Put the axe down. You're not sacrificing Roxie!

Katie: Stay out of this!

Dustin: Please Katie! Let's be reasonable!

Kelly: You're crazy bitch!!!

Charlie: Put the axe down!

Katie: Why?! So I can die! Is that what you all want?!

Tammy: Just stop Katie!

Beverly: -Sobs- P-Please...Stop all this...

Katie: Hehehehe...

Katie begins to laugh insanely as she crepts towards Roxie, who had a scared look on her face.

Roxie: N-No...Please Katie. Don't do this!

Katie: I have to live. I have to live. I HAVE TO LIVE!

Roxie: Oh my God! Please No!

Katie charged and lifts the axe towards Roxie!

Amanda: Noooooooo!

Roxie: NOOOOO! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!

....Before she brings it down...

The axe went through Roxie's head...

Blood splattered all over the axe as Katie begins to laugh once more.

Katie: YES!!! She's dead! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Amanda: Roxie! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Owen: Oh fuck!

Dustin: Shit! Shit Katie! What the hell?!!

Katie just continues to laugh as everyone stared at her in horror.

Katie: Hehehehe. Now. I'm still alive...I did it...I survived... Hahahahaha...

Figure:...Who said anything about you living...

Katie: ....Huh?

Subordinate Pig pulls out a metal box with a button on it and press it. Soon Katie's body begins to act different.

Katie: H-Huh??

Her belly begins to grow as she stares in horror at it. The other survivors begin to as well.

Amanda: W-What is this?!

Figure: Pig injected some helium inside her...Now... She's going to blow up like a pig~!

Katie: N-NOOOO! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS!

Figure: Really now? Why should we show you mercy after you killed someone?

Katie: (....No...I was supposed to.....live....)

Soon... Katie's body begins to bloat and now she pretty much look fat...

Before she got bigger and bigger. She begins to scream in horror and panicked. She also was pleading that she didn't want to die like this.

But it was too late...

She continued getting bigger and bigger...

Until her body couldn't take no more...

She exploded...

BAM!!!

The surviving students started screaming murder at the blood and gore of what's left of Katie.

She was dead.

More of less. Overkilled.

Everyone just looks at this entire scene in horor. Amanda was crying now...She had not only lost Chloe...Now she lost Roxie...

She wasn't really sure how to feel about Katie since the girl did killed her best friend and bullied her other friend.

Owen: Hey...Shh...Come on...She would've wanted you to live...

Amanda:.......(Is any of us going to make it out alive?)

Figure: What a stupid whore she was...Getting jealous over her ex-boyfriend and decides to make someone's life miserable. Then she goes and take someone else's  life just to save her own. I hate people like that. Oh well...On to the next trial.

Amanda: (We're become savages...Barely even human anyone...
Is there really is a God...? If there is
...Please forgive our sins and save us!)