Disable The Microchips!!!

She manages to escape them. They were looking for her again. Amanda has been given a rare opportunity to find a way out of this mess, and they fully plan to take advantage of it. Amanda looks around the hallways of the warehouse. To be honest, it was pretty big for a warehouse. There was so much open space for her to recommend.

Amanda: I have to get back to Winnie's room and disable the microchips. That way...Me and Owen can survive out of this mess...

But how can she...? The surborinates were looking for her...

She knows they are...

Winnie send them after her...

She still couldn't believe that Owen had managed to get that smoke bomb from the room.

Amanda: Owen...Please be alright...

Her boyfriend sacrificed himself to save her...Even after all they been through...He stay by her side...He didn't betrayed her like the others did....In fact, he didn't even bullied anyone to be here...

Amanda: Maybe the reason why Winnie kidnapped him was because he was the son of the Principal...

Amanda was still a little mad how the Principal had refuse to take any responsibility for the deaths, murders, and suicides that took place at their school...

It still concerned about how long had they been held prisoner here...

Amanda shook off her thoughts for now...She needed to get back to that room.

Owen's life was at stake...

Amanda crept around the hallways...She begin to feel like she's being watched. She looked around but didn't see anybody.

She just hope it's her imagination...

The surviving girl reach the end of the hallway before seeing the room again.

Amanda: This is it!

Amanda walked into the room and checked her surroundings just to make sure no one was around.

Luckily for her...No one was there...

She got on the laptop and open up the server.

Password:....

She put in the password.

C.O.N.N.I.E.

Password Accepted.

Amanda sighs in relief and she begins to find the microchips. She checked the data and found her profile.

She then located the chip inside of her.

According to the files, her was supposed to set off when she was near the exit...Like Davie...

It was a good thing she wasn't...

Amanda: Microchips Implant...

It asked for her did she want to disable it.

She pressed yes.

Then she did the same for Owen.

Both of their chips were now disabled and unable to set off if they're near the exit.

They can be able to leave now...

Before Amanda could do anything else. She was ambushed and grabbed from behind.

Beverly: You bitch!

Amanda: Waaaah!?!

Beverly pulls Amanda into a headlock.

Beverly: How were you able to escape?! You were supposed to die!!!

Amanda felt the girls grip on her as she tries to choke her.

Amanda's hand was trying to reach for anything it could find.

Then with a stroke of luck. She found a screwdriver!

Amanda: Let go...

Beverly: I'll kill you! I'll kill you!

Amanda: LET GO!

She then jabs the screwdriver at fast speed straight into the side of Beverly's head...

Beverly gasped in shock before her body went limp...

Amanda coughed and gagged as she rubs her neck.

She still couldn't believe what she just did...

She...just killed someone...She actually killed someone with her own two hands...

Amanda:.....I'm sorry Beverly....

Even if the girl tried to kill her...She couldn't help but pity her...

It's like Winnie said...They didn't want all this....

Amanda felt the tears in her eyes as sighs in misery. She gets up and wipes the dust off her dress and the blood from her cheek.

Amanda: I better get myself and Owen out of here...now...