B: Hahaha I didn't

                                                                                                                                                                                     C: Good 

B: Is Kailee's phone dead or something

                                                                                                                                                                                C: No why?

B: Because I am trying to text her and she isn't answering

                                                                                                               C: She passed out as soon as we got home 

B: really I though she usually goes to bed                                                                                                        when you go to bed which is like 2 or 3 in the morning

                                                                                                                                                 C: Usually but not tonight 

B: Well I have to go text me                                                                                                                                     when you guys leave the hospital tomorrow

                                                                                                                                                                                     C: K bye 

B: Bye

I turned off my phone and walked into the movie room where everyone was. I sat on the couch "what you guys watching" I asked " Friends" Katrina said. I watched the movie. Katrina ad Sam went over to Katrina's house well I pretty sure Sam is going to spend the night at her place. Devyn and Corey went up stairs ten minutes ago. Elton went in his room to edit TFIL videos. Aaron went up stairs to go to bed. I looked at my phone and it was 1 o'clock. I then turned off the TV and walked back upstairs. I took off my shirt and put on sweat pants and went to bed.

Kailee's POV  

I woke up with a big headache. I walked to the bathroom and got ready for my day anyways. 

I walked out and didn't see Colby anywhere

I walked out and didn't see Colby anywhere. I walked down stairs and saw him making coffee. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I lead my head on his back. " We have a doctors appointment to go to" he said " I know' I said as I grabbed one of the cups and walked back upstairs. Colby followed me. I sat on the bed waiting for Colby to get ready. It took him Ten minutes to get ready, my doctors appointment was at 10 and it was 9:30. It Corey and Devyn went to go work out Aaron went to get more food, Elton went over to Amanda's house with all the puppies. Sam was still at Katrina's but I think they are both going to come over around noon to shoot a video for Katrina's channel. 

Colby walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He put on all of his clothes and walked to my car. Colby drove. The Doctors was 10 minutes away, We got there 2 minutes before my appointment ( for the fist time we aren't late). WE sat on the seat and I didn't feel good so I walked to the bathroom. I closed the door but forgot to lock it. I started to throw up, Colby walked over to the bathroom and heard that i was throwing up. He walked into the bathroom and tided my hair up, and rubbed my back. I then sat on against the wall and Colby locked the door. Colby sat down in front of me, I rest my head on my hands and Colby came closer and kissed my for had. We finally walked out of the bathroom and 4 seconds after we are called in. We walk with the nurse and she brings us into this pink and blue room. 

Me and Colby looked around " It looks nice in here" I said " I know I've never seen a doctors room look like this" Colby said I just lead down and looked up at the ceiling. I then felt someone intertwine their fingers with mine. I looked over and saw Colby. I smile and looked back up at the ceiling. I rested my  hand on my forehead and closed my eyes for a little bit. I then was woken up my Colby saying that the doctor was here. I opened my eyes and saw a woman who looked like she was bout 29 maybe 30. "Hello Kailee I am going to be helping you today my name is Shea If you have any questions I would be more then happy to answer them" she said "Okay so what is the problem today" she asked Colby. He looked ta me then I held his hand. " We took my friends dog to the vet yesterday. He would let me or my friend touch Kailee or even be near her. He kept liking her stomach then looking into her eyes. Kailee started feeling sick last night she went to bed at around like 5 or 6" Colby said " when does she normally go to sleep" Shea asked " around like 2 or 3 because of editing her videos for her YouTube channel, but she never acted like this and neither does Kobe, and as soon as Kailee left Kobe he was perfectly fine" he said " Okay I will see what I can do" Shea said as she walked out of the room. 

I looked up at Colby and a tear ran down my cheek " Colby" I said " yeah Kailee" Colby said as he looked at me ' I'm scared" I said as Colby lead his head on the bed/chair. I then ran my fingers through his hair. Shea came back 5 minutes later " I am going to need Kailee to go to the X-ray room and I'm sorry but you can't go in there" Shea said to Colby. I looked up at Colby and he looked down at me. I got up and Shea walked me over to the X- ray room. I sat down on the chair and she said that I should lift my shirt. I looked up at her confused but did it anyways " How old are you' Shea asked " 20" I said " how old is he" she said " 21" I said " Okay so Kailee I want you to close your eyes and tell me if you feel something cold on her stomach" she said I was confused again but I did it anyways. I told her that there was a cold and liquid feeling on my stomach. She started to smear all of the jell all over my stomach. " Can I ask why you are putting this stuff on my stomach" I asked " Well I have ether bad news or good news" Shea said. I looked at  her " what do you mean" I said as I sat up strait " you are going to be a mother" Shea said " I just sat there looking at the wall in front of me. " How what wait can you please get Colby in here please" I asked as she walked out to get Colby.

Colby walked in confused. I was sitting there crying into my hands. He walked over and wrapped his arms " What happened" he asked " I looked up at him and then looked at my stomach. Colby looked at me weirdly " Your going to be a father" I said as I started laughing and crying at the same time. Colby hugged me.

Me and Colby didn't know what to do but we didn't want this to be a bad thing so we made it a good thing. " You guys could go home or stay the night" Shea said, me and Colby looked at each other " We will go home" I said as I got off the chair " You guys come back in 2 weeks and we will see how she or he is doing" Shea said as we walked out of the room. We signed out and walked to the car, Colby drove home again. I held his hand the whole way home.

 We go home. Sam and Katrina where in the living room and Aaron was in the kitchen putting away the food " Where is Corey and Devyn" I asked " They are up stairs" Aaron said " Elton is still with Amanda but she dropped buddy off he is I think in my room if you guys want to play with him" Aaron said. I ran up stairs into Aaron's room and got buddy and walked to our room.

"When are we going to tell them" Colby asked " When we find out the gender" I said as I smile and the puppy jumped on me and Colby. We played with Buddy till Elton got back and then we went down stairs to see if he brought back any food. " IN - AN -OUT" Elton screamed and everyone ran down stairs. Katrina and Sam where already eating their burgers. I grabbed a drink a burger and some fries, Colby grabbed his drink and his burger and we shared a drink ( it was a large Dr. Pepper).