A Mistake

AN: Hey guys thank you so much for reading up to this point. 💜 I'm sorry I took me so long to update I've just had so much things to do. I'm gonna try to start publishing more often. If there are any spelling errors in this chapter please tell me so I can correct them, I've read over this a good 2 times but ya know. Anyways don't forget to vote. Love you guys. 😘

Arielle's POV:

It was Monday and I had absolutely no energy to go to school. I was still sore from my night with Jennifer. Just thinking about it caused a blush to come to my cheeks. I shook my head and got out of bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I was actually up early, which was odd since I stayed at Jennifer's until late last night. It was 6:45 and school doesn't start until 8:30. When I got to the kitchen I saw that my older sister, Adrianna, was in there eating some cookies.

"Wow eating cookies at 6 in the morning is so good for you." I said sarcastically and opened up to refrigerator door and got some milk.
"Whatever Arielle." She said rolling her eyes.
I went to go and get a glass from cabinet and asked "What are you reading?"
"I don't even know it was some book that I found in the library."
I washed the glass a little and sat down in the chair next to her "Do you like it?"
"I guess." She said, still not looking up from the book to talk to me.
"I mean, seeing as you aren't looking up from the book I would say that you're really loving it right now." I said jokingly.

Adrianna slowly looked up from the book that she was reading and just stared at me, I saw her eyes look down for a quick second, then she looked back up at my face, now with a frown on her face.
"What's wrong?" I asked her, finding her sudden mood change slight odd.
"Did you sleep with Jennifer?" Adrianna asked raising an eyebrow slightly, frown still on her face.

Wait, why would she think that? I thought to myself.

"Why would you think that?" I said, not wanting to answer the question.

"Just answer Arielle?" Adrianna said harshly.

"N-No" I cleared my throat, "No, why would you think that? Come on she's my teacher Adri" I said putting a frown on my face to match hers.
"Because you have a hickey on your neck." She said.
"I do?" I asked, heat rising to my face.
I'm pretty sure I asked Jennifer if she left any and she said she didn't.

That liar. I thought.

"Well you know things kinda got crazy with Simon you know." I lied and I couldn't help the guilt that I felt.

"Really?" She asked still not sounding convinced.
"Yes, really now stop talking about it this is awkward." I said ending the conversation.
——————————- ————————————————

I was currently in 3rd period and I couldn't keep my eyes open.

I guess this is how it feels to run on 4 hours of sleep. I thought to myself.

The bell finally rung and I couldn't be happier. I gathered my things and walked out the classroom, but as soon as I did I felt someone cover my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who it is." The voice said.
"Uh...Jaylin?" I answered.
"Wow Arielle, what wrong with you." I heard the voice say and they took their hands off of my eyes.
I turned to see who the person was and saw it was Paige.
"Oh hey Paige." I said, and started to walk to Jennifer's classroom. She walked along side me. I looked at her to see her staring at me.
"What the hell did you do last night?, you look like shit."
"I thought I looked pretty good  thank you very much." I answered.

We finally reached her classroom just when the bell rang and we went to our seats.

15 minutes into the lesson and I couldn't keep my eyes open any more. I thought that since Jennifer was hot if I kept staring at her I wouldn't get tired.
I slowly put my head on my desk and felt myself drift asleep.
—————————————————————————
Soon I heard a loud noise in my ear and quickly lifted my head up. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that people were exiting the classroom. I picked up my bag and stood up but then I heard Jennifer say "Arielle can you please stay behind for a minute?"
I sighed and then plopped back down in my seat.

She waited until the last kid exited the classroom and went to the door and locked it. Then she went back to her desk and leaned on it, just staring at me.

Jeez, what's with everyone staring at me today.

"I see you found my little gift for you." She said trying to hid the smirk from her face.
"Yea about that..." I said trailing off.
"What?" Jennifer asked sounded a little agitated.
"Adrianna saw it."
" And?" She asked raising a perfectly done eyebrow.
"I think she knows you and I...you know." I said looking anywhere but at her.
"How would she know? Did you tell her?" Jennifer asked walking towards my desk.
"No. She asked and I said Simon left it."

For some reason a frown appeared on her face and her eyebrows furrowed.
"You told her Simon left it?" She asked, I nodded my head and she went back to her desk and said "You may leave now."

Wait is she angry?

"Wait are you getting angry?" I asked her, confused as to why she was angry in the first place.

"No." She looking at her computer screen.

Then it clicked why she was angry. She's angry I told my sister that Simon put the hickey on my neck.
For some reason that just got me angry, she's being really irrational and letting her jealousy get to her.

I walked up to her desk and slammed my hands on it. "Look, I'm sorry that I told my sister that it was Simon that gave me the hickey but I couldn't just blatantly say 'Oh, you wanna know who put the hickey on my neck, it was Jennifer, the woman who is also my teacher and your crush'!" I yelled at her.
After I was done yelling I went straight to the door and slammed it behind me.

While I was walking down the hall to get to Ms.Rose's classroom, I couldn't help but think that maybe what I did with Jennifer that night was a mistake.