After-School Detention

AN: Hey guys! Happy Easter!!!🐰Thank you all so much for the reads🖤. This chapter is a little bit shorter than all the others. Don't be afraid to tell me anything regarding the book. P.S. This chapter contains sensitive material.

Jennifer's POV:

My first period class dragged on. All throughout periods 1-3 I just keep glancing at the clock. As if the Heavens were answering my secret prayers the bell for 3rd period to 4th period rang. I decided to change it up a bit and stand outside to greet my students as they came inside the classroom. Students starting coming into my classroom, I greeted them as they came inside.

I turned my head to the right and saw Arielle walking down the hallway in all her glory. She was wearing her uniform. She had on the light blue summer skirt, that only seniors can wear, it was up to her mid-thigh which was entirely too short but great to look at. I let my eyes roam up to her torso, she had on the white polo that had all of its buttons open exposing her cleavage enough to tease. I looked up to her face only to find her already staring at me. She had caught me checking her out.

Once she got to my doorframe she just passed right by me without a single glance and went straight to her seat.

So I'm guessing she's still angry about whatever even happened between us yesterday.

The tardy bell rang and I started teaching. Throughout the whole period I kept glancing over at Arielle just to find her with her head down. I didn't even bother to make her pick her head up. The bell signaling class was over rang and Arielle got up to leave. I stopped her and said
"Don't forget you have detention with me today after-school."

She looked at me for a few seconds and then responded sarcastically " Yes I know, I'm waiting for it!" rolled her eyes at me and left the classroom.

Arielle's POV:

I was now heading over to Ms.Murphy's classroom for detention. I got to her classroom and saw that the door was open. I didn't bother knocking a just stepped right in a sat in the desk furthest away from her.

"You know you could at least acknowledge me."  She said.
I looked up at her and saw she was looking back at me with pain in her eyes. I looked back down at the desk. I then heard her get up her heels getting louder and louder with every click until she had pulled up a desk to sit next to me.
She spoke "Look I'm sorry about the...hickey...situation."
I looked up at her shocked.

Why is she even apologizing?

"Um Ms.Murphy why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong."

"I know I just...I just feel like I needed to apologize for it."

For some reason hearing that sentence made me smile.

"Well Ms.Murphy I except your apology." I then beamed a smile a her.

She smiled back and said "Okay can we please talk about something because I don't think you wanna stay here for 1 hour with no communication."

I said the first thing that came to my mind "So how's the weather?"

She made a disgusted noise and said "Please anything but that."

" Okay then... can I ask you some questions?"

She thought about it and then answered "Sure why not."

I asked her a whole bunch of worthless questions like her favorite food, favorite color, favorite animal, things of that nature. Ms.Murphy was actually a really fun person to be around. I couldn't stop smiling at everything she said.

She then asked me "Arielle can I ask you a question?"

I thought nothing bad of it and responded "Sure. Knock yourself out."

She then said something that I didn't want to be reminded about. Ever.

"How did you get that scar on your chest." She asked curiously.

My...scar? How did she even notice it? It's pretty much faded by now...so how?

I looked at her shocked and out of instinct put my hand over the scar.
"How did you even see it?"

"You've been touching it all throughout our conversation."

I decided that I should try to change the subject.
"So how much of a good student am I?" I asked expectantly, hoping she would just drop the subject.

But of course Jennifer Murphy wasn't easy.
"You didn't answer my question Arielle."

"Maybe because I don't want to answer your question Jennifer."  I decided that it was time to leave and got up, took my purse and left the classroom quickly. I heard her call out my name but ignored it.
I hopped into my car and sped off towards my house, honestly not caring if I was to get pulled over by the police. I got home and immediately went straight into my room not saying hi to anyone and laid down. Before I knew it my eyes shut and I fell asleep.

I was in a dark room. My hands and legs were tied to the bed with a rope. My legs were spread out. I looked around trying to figure out where I was but I couldn't see anything. I tried to speak but all that came out was muffled noises. My mouth was covered with a gag. I heard footsteps and tried to call out to whoever that was, hoping that they would help me.

The door opened and in he came. He flashed me that killer smile that I fell in love with and said "Hey there Ella sweetie." He walked over towards me slowly. This wasn't the guy that I loved. He got over to me and started rubbing my inner thigh. I tried to shake him off but it wouldn't work. He took out a switch blade and lightly poked the point at my bare leg puncturing it and then slowly moved the blade up.

I let out a cry of pain but he didn't seem to even care. He took the knife out and blood was on it. I looked down at my left leg and saw blood dripping off of it. He then put his tongue on the blade licking off the blood. He looked at me and said "oh we're gonna have a lot of fun..." he trailed off with his hand on my right leg slowly going up until her reached my sweet spot. I screamed.

I then jolted awake.
Oh...it was just a bad dream. I thought to myself.
My door then opened and in came one of my older sisters Adrianna. I was about to apologize for making so much noise but she just walked over to me and hugged me, not saying a single word.
She then whispered in my ear "It's okay to cry once in a while Ari. You don't need to be strong all the time."
I then let the tears fall from my eyes and onto the back of her shirt. I just cried and cried and Adrianna let me without even saying anything once. She held me until my eyes suddenly got to heavy to keep open and shut.

I then heard her say "Goodnight Ari. I love you." and felt lips on my forehead. I then drifted off into a deep sleep.