A Boring Valentine's Day

AN: Hey guys thank you so much for reading up to this point; if you like this chapter be sure to give it a vote❤️ This chapter will probably have a lot of spelling errors because I'm too depressed to check right now🤷🏽‍♀️. Anyways enjoy this chapter.

Arielle's POV:

It was officially Valentine's day. Yep, it was the big February 14th. I was walking to 4th period with Paige when Jacob stopped me. He had flowers in his hand and a box of chocolates.
"Here you go Arielle, Happy Valentine's Day."
I took them from him and said "Wow, thanks Jacob you should've told me you were getting me something then I could've gotten something for you. "

Yes multiple people have done this cliché box of chocolates and flowers thing today and to be honest it was getting quite annoying.
"You didn't think to get me anything?" He asked shocked.
"No...why would I?" I asked him.
"Because I thought there was something between us." He said stepping closer to me.

I took a step back and said "Jacob, there was nothing going on between us. You were an infatuation. That's all. Sorry."
"Fuck you." He said and stormed off.
"That's something you didn't get to do Jacob!" I yelled back to him.

I threw out the roses in the nearest trash can. "You are so mean." Paige said as I opened the box of chocolates and looked around and saw that Jennifer had saw the whole thing. I could tell because I could see the corners of her lips turning into a smirk.

"Ooh what's that ring on your hand?" Paige asked. "It's nothing a friend gave it to me." She took my hand and examined the ring.

The ring that Jennifer got me was the Timeless Elegance 14k gold Pandora ring.

"It's pretty." Paige said and I could've swore I heard some hurt in her voice.
"Paige are you alright?" I asked her.
"Yea I'm fine." She said not too convincingly.

"Anyways, yea you're very mean."
"No, I'm not. He shouldn't have assumed there was something between us." I said to her and extended the box of chocolates out to her. "Chocolate?" I asked her and she gladly took one and continued. "But you could've let him down easier than that." She said as we were stepping into the classroom. We passed by Jennifer and she whispered so that only I could hear and said "Well done."

I looked back at her and smiled then took my seat in the class.

She taught but I wasn't really learning. She was speaking but I wasn't really listening. And I'm convinced deep down inside my mind Jennifer knew exactly that the outfit she was wearing today would do this to me. She was wearing a blouse that showed enough cleavage to tease and had on an extremely tight skirt that showed her curves, and the way it makes her ass look was great.

Wow. I thought to myself as I was looking at her teach.

"Arielle." I heard a voice say.

I think I'm hearing things, maybe if I ignore it it'll go away. I said to myself.

"Arielle." The voice said again.

Oh my gosh can this person just shut up I'm trying to check Jennifer out.

"Ms. Agostinelli!" The voice yelled.

I jumped a little, shocked by how close the voice sounded now. I looked up and saw that Jennifer was looking down at me with a stern look ok her face.
"Yes Ms.Murphy." I said to her.
"Continue reading." Jennifer said.
"I don't know where we are." I said to her not looking her in her face.
"Maybe you should pay attention instead of checking people out." She said.

I looked up at her shocked and saw that there was a little smirk playing on her face. She went back to teaching.

Towards the end of the period Jennifer was giving out worksheets for us to for homework. When she got to the side of my desk she bent down all of a sudden. Flashing me a view of her cleavage. She got back up and put a piece of paper on my desk saying "Here you go Ms. Agostinelli be careful with your garbage." She put a worksheet on my desk and continued on to the next student.

But I didn't have any paper on my desk. I thought to myself as I grabbed the paper. It was a tiny piece of paper, the size of the paper you would write on if you were passing notes in class.

I opened up the paper and it read:
"See me after-school love" In beautiful script. I looked up at Jennifer shocked and she gave me a small wink and went back to her desk. I started doing the worksheet but my mind was somewhere else.

I wonder why she wants to see me after-school. I thought to myself as I did the worksheet not really caring if the answers were wrong or right.

Soon enough it was 8th period and the bell had just rung to signal dismissal. I walked out of the class with Jaylin and headed in the opposite direction.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"Umm, I have to go back to one of my teachers and ask them for help. I don't really understand the topic we're learning." I said to her hoping she couldn't tell I was lying.

She gave me a skeptical look and said "Okay, I'll FaceTime you later. Bye." She said and continued walking.

That was close. I thought to myself.

I walked over to the 3rd floor English department and saw Jennifer wasn't there so I went to the first floor and went in Jennifer's room. I opened the door not even bothering to knock. She looked out from her computer and said "You could at least knock."
I shrugged my shoulders and went over to her desk and sat on it.
"So what did you need me for?" I asked her. She went somewhere in the back of the classroom and pulled out a giant teddybear,roses, and a box of chocolates.

"Happy Valentine's day baby." She said.
I took them from her and said "Thank you so much." She looked at me for a few minutes just staring "So you didn't get me anything?" She asked.
"Oh I did it just didn't come yet." I told her.

And that was the truth I had ordered her something hoping that it would get here in time but something happened with the shipping.

"It's okay Arielle I was joking." She said smiling at me.
"Oh okay." I said looking down embarrassed. She went in between my legs. She grabbed my chin and made me look up at her. She then captured my lips with hers. She forced her tongue in my mouth and down my throat, making me to moan into mouth.

She then was running her hand all over my torso. My legs impulsively wrapped around her waist bringing her closer to me. She then removed her lips from mine and started to kiss down my jaw and went over to my neck. She starting sucking on my neck and biting on in roughly causing me to moan loudly.

Then we heard the sound of a phone ringing and separated immediately. I looked over at my phone and saw it was ringing. I looked over to Jennifer and flashed her an apologetic smile and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked, not knowing who was on the other line.
"Arielle where are you!" Adrianna yelled into the phone.
"Woah, what are you talking about?" I asked her.
"You were supposed to be going shopping with me." She whined.
"Fine, give me 30 minutes." I said to her and hung up on her.

"Who was that?" Jennifer asked.
"My sister," I said rolling my eyes "she wants me to go shopping with her." I told Jennifer.
"Do you really have to go?" She asking frowning.
"Yea, I do I promised. Im sorry." I said giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll make this up to you I promise." I said picking up my purse and the gifts she got me and headed out the door.

While I was driving home I realized there was only one way to describe this Valentine's Day.

Boring.

And I owe it to Jennifer to make this up to her.