Plans for Disaster

AN: Hey guys! THANK YOU GUYS FOR 400 READS!!!  This chapter won't be needing any visuals of how people look so there is no picture at the top. (Obviously) This chapter is shorter than all of the others. But thank you all for reading💜. Don't be afraid to tell me anything about the book. Please vote!!!

Jennifer's POV:
I was sitting in my classroom just relaxing but then all of a sudden my mind went to the incident with Arielle yesterday in detention. The look on her face when I brought of the scar was at first shock but then it turned into pain.
And for some reason I wanted to know how she got that scar that filled her with so much pain.

While I was deep in my thoughts the bell for 4th period rang taking me out of them.

I should apologize to Arielle after-class. I thought to myself.

The students starting coming into my classroom. Arielle wasn't here and the bell had already rung.

Where the hell is that girl?

I looked around the room trying to find Paige. I mean if anyone knew where Arielle was she would know right?

"Paige please come up to my desk for a minute." I called out to her. She got up and walked over to my desk and said "Is there a problem Ms.Murphy?"
"No I was just wondering where Arielle is?" I asked.

Paige looked around the classroom nervously and said "U-Ummm she wasn't feeling so good today so she decided to stay home."
I could automatically tell that this girl was lying to me, but why?
"Okay thank you Paige you may go back to your seat now." I said to her and she went back to her worksheet that I had given out.

Why isn't Arielle in school today? Was it because of what happened yesterday? Did it have something to do with the scar...?

I felt even worse. Now she's not coming to school because I had to bring up the scar. I sighed to myself.

The school day dragged on boringly. I kept glancing at the clock waiting for the bell to ring so I can get out of here. When the bell finally rung I waited for all my students to hand in their worksheets and leave the classroom. I grabbed my purse and binder filled with lesson-plans and left the building. When I got home I was shocked to find that Emily was already there. She looked up from the book she was reading and turned to me.

"Hey baby." She said.
"Hi love." I responded to her walking to her and kissed her on the cheek.
Emily stood up grabbing my hand and taking me over to the couch. We both sat down and she looked at me intensely.
"What is it Em?"
"Have you been alright Jenny?" Emily asked her face full of worry.

No, I'm not alright I've been thinking  and worrying about my student besides worrying about you. Oh, and not to mention I have a crush on her.

Woah...crush? Is that really the feeling that I have for Arielle?

"Jennifer." Emily said to get my attention.
"Oh...um yea I'm quite alright it's just that work has been a little stressful."
Emily then looked deep in thought.
"I have an idea. Why don't we go to a club today." She said beaming at me brightly.
"I don't know if that's a good idea Emily." She then gave me her signature puppy dog face.
"P-please." She said dragging out the last E.

She knows I can't say no to that face.

"Fine we can go but not today we can go tomorrow, deal?"
"Yes yes yes yes yes." She said.
"Now let me go grade papers so that we could have some fun later." I said winking at her.
She rolled her eyes at me playfully and continued reading her book.

Arielle's POV:

I was in my room on my bed drawing a whole bunch of circles on a piece of paper extremely bored. My sister decided that I shouldn't go to school today considering that I looked a hot wreck. Someone knocked on the door.
"Come in." I said to whoever it was.
I saw Jaylin enter my room and smile at me shyly and said "Hey Ari." and closed the door behind her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"Well you didn't come to school today and I was worried about you. You usually always text me when you're not coming to school." She said.
I glanced at my phone which was on my bed that had be untouched this whole entire day.
"Yea, sorry I forgot." I said flatly.

Jaylin walked over to my bed and sat down on the foot of it.
"What's wrong Arielle?" She asked sounding truly concerned.

"Nothing I just didn't feel so well today."
"Bullshit. You and I both know that I can tell when you're lying and you are right now." She said.
She sighed "But I'm not gonna force you tell me something that you aren't ready to do."

That was the reason why this girl was my best friend. I got up and went next to her on my bed and hugged her. "Thank you Jay." I said to her.
She pulled away slightly and said with a mischievous glint in her eyes "I have an idea."

Oh great.

"What's your oh so great idea Jaylin." I said sarcastically.
"Let's go to the club tomorrow night."
"Which one?" I asked.
"You don't know about it one of my 'college friends' " she said while winking "showed it to me. Trust me it's gonna be good."
"Fine." I said groaning.
"I'll pick you up around 8?" She asked.
"Yes sir." I said she got up and walked towards my door. She turned back around and said "Wear something sexy." She winked.
I threw my pillow at her. And she laughed "Bye Arielle or should I say soon to be Mrs.Paige."
I rolled my eyes at her playfully and said "Bye Jaylin."

Little did I know that we had just made plans for a disaster.