Thanksgiving Dinner

AN: Hey guys! Thank you guys so much for reading this book. If you guys like it be sure to give it a vote and share it with your friends! Feel free to tell me anything about the book ranging from compliments to criticism(don't be to harsh though).

Jennifer's POV:

It's was Thanksgiving break. I've been avoiding Annabelle and Arielle ever since I saw them kiss. At first Arielle was reaching out to me trying to get me to talk to her, but after a while she just stopped. Annabelle has constantly been reaching out to me and hasn't stopped yet.

I was in my cousin's house right now getting ready for one of her friends Thanksgiving dinner parties. I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said to them.
Jaylin opened the door and said "Are you ready yet Jen?" I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. I was wearing a blue cocktail dress and blue heels. I had straightened my hair and had a little bit of mascara and eyeliner on. "Yea." I said nodding.

"Whose party is this anyways?" I asked her, walking out of my room.
"Oh you don't know her. Don't worry the party won't be boring. I nodded and we both headed out to her parent's car.

----------------------------------------------

Her parents drove us there and we stopped in front of a large mansion.
"Okay we're here" Jaylin said getting out of the car followed by her older sister then I.

A maid opened the door for us and allowed us inside and leaded us towards the dining room. It was stunning.

"Whose house is this?" I whispered to Jaylin while we were going to our seats. She sat down and said "My friend's."

Some friend. I thought to myself.

We sat down at a rounded table. And waited for it to start. Many people came in but they all seemed "upper class".

A woman came in through the double doors with a man next to her, their arms locked with one another's and the whole room became silent. The woman was beautiful she had shoulder length curled blonde hair. And the man next to her had styled short brown hair and looked very handsome. The woman went to the front of the room and was handed a microphone.

"Hello everyone. I am your host Lissandra Agostinelli." She said with a hint of a French accent. Everyone started clapping. She started to speak again when the clapping died down "Well...I really don't know what to say." People in the room laughed.
"I guess the only thing I can say is enjoy the dinner and have fun." Everyone clapped and she went to a table and sat down.

Maids came into the room with plates of food. The food was delicious. The dining part of the party was over so now there was just talking and dancing and eating some dessert. I was talking to some people when I saw Arielle. She was headed towards my direction. She looked beautiful. She had on a short blood red dress and heels to match. I turned away from her and saw someone who looked like Adrianna and walked over to her.

She turned around but it wasn't Adrianna.
"Jennifer?" The girl said.

Wait is that...?

"Amanda?" I asked the girl.
"It's been forever." Amanda said.
"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"It's my mom's dinner party." She said
"Are you related to Adrianna?" I asked her.
"Yea she's my sister. Twin actually. You know her?" She asked.

That's who Adrianna reminded me of. I thought to myself.

"Yes. It's a long story though." I told her.