The Vice Principal's Office

AN: Hey guys thank you so much for reading up to this point! If there are any spelling errors please tell me so I can fix them. Also if you have anything to say about the book ranging from criticism to ideas feel free to tell me. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote❤️

Arielle's POV:

Jennifer wasn't in today she stayed home, but she said I could come over to her apartment afterschool. I was currently in 4th period, playing subway surfers on my phone because I honestly had nothing better to do. Soon the bell rang for 5th period so I hurried to that classroom, knowing that it took me a while to get there.

I got into the classroom just as the late bell rang and saw that everyone was standing up. "Why aren't you guys sitting down?" I asked to no one in particular.
"Ms.Rose is changing seats." Someone said. I nodded my head and stood next to Jaylin. "Im so scared." Jaylin said.
"Why are you scared, Ms.Rose loves me so she obviously is gonna sit me next to you, it's gonna be fine." I whispered to her.

"Excuse me Ms.Agostinelli is there any particular reason why you're talking?" She asked.
"Uhhhhh...no?" I said confused on why she was calling me out.
"Good so keep your mouth shut." She said getting her new seating chart.

What the fuck? Why is she treating me like this? I thought to myself.

She started seating us and when she got to Jaylin I automatically knew that the next seat was going to be mine so I started to walk over.
"Ms.Agostinelli where are you goimg?" Ms.Rose asked.
"To my seat?" I said to her.
"Did I call your name?"
"No."
"So then why are you heading over to that seat?" She asked.
"Because, I thought it was mine?" I answered.
"Well please go back to standing near the wall please." She said, her voice stern. I slowly walked over to the wall and waited for her to call my name.

I waited, and waited, and waited, until I was the last person standing on the wall, which meant I was that one kid that was gonna be "separated from the population." It basically was a seat next to Ms.Rose's desk, which meant you couldn't cheat during tests, use your phone, or talk to anyone without getting caught, it was honestly the worst seat in the class.

Ms.Rose called my name for me to sit in the seat, but I remained standing. There was no way she was going to make me sit there. "Ms.Agostinelli what are you doing?"
"I'm standing." I answered.
"Well I called your name to sit in that seat." She said.
"I'm not sitting there." I said to her.
"Really? Well then I guess you have a lunch detention with me, and for every 5 minutes that you're not sitting in that chair I'm adding another detention."She said.
"Really?" I said looking up at the clock and saw that there was 50 minutes left in the class period. "Well then I guess you're gonna have to give me 10 detentions." I said walking out of the classroom.
"Ms.Agostinelli where are you-" She was cut off by the slamming of the door.

What the hell is wrong with her? I thought to myself. Now what am I going to do, it's not like I can visit Jennifer. I thought to myself and I slowly started to realize that I really missed Jennifer. I headed to the library to see if I could read some books.

I was looking through the aisles when I saw a book that caught my attention. The title of the book was "Ash". I picked up the book and read the back of it for a little information. The book was basically about a girl named Ash had to deal with her evil stepmother when her father dies, she meets a fairy named Sidhean and also meets the King's huntress called Kaisa, and I'm guessing those two fall in love. I took the book and decided to read it since I didn't have anything to do.

I read until the bell rang, I checked out the book, and rushed to my locker in a great mood that the day was almost over, until I remembered that I had detention with Ms.Rose. After realizing this I slowed down my pace, so I wouldn't have to spend as much time in her room. When I got to her room she didn't even look at me and just said "Go to the Vice Principal's office." and went back to doing whatever she was doing. I turned around and set out to the Vice Principal's office. When I got there I knocked on the door and heard a muffled come in from the other side. I opened the door and closed it softly behind me.

"Hey Mrs.Dixson." I said to her.
"Hello Arielle sit down." She said gesturing to one of the chairs in front of her desk. I did as she said and sat down. I looked at her for a few minutes and almost forgot how young and beautiful she was. She was in her late 20's but honestly looked like she just turned 21. She had straight brown hair that ended mid-back and brown eyes.

"So I heard that you were causing unnecessary trouble in Ms.Rose's class. What's that about?" Mrs.Dixson asked.
I rolled my eyes at that and said "She tried to make me sit in the isolated seat, and I definitely was not going to sit there."
"Well, she sat you there so you're supposed to sit where she puts you."
"I know but...it's unfair." I whined.
"How is it unfair?" She asked me chuckling.
"It...it just is." I mumbled to her and this caused her to laugh.

Mrs.Dixson got up out her chair and came over to sit in the seat next to me.
She took one of my hand in her's and asked "Are you okay?"
"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked her.
"What happened...err...Monday..." she said.
"Oh yeah that...I'm fine." I said to her giving her the best smile could.
"Arielle, if you ever need to talk I'm always here." She said rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb.
"I'm fine." I said looking up at her and I saw that she was looking at me with concern filled in her eyes.

We just stayed like that staring into each others eyes, until her eyes fell down to my lips for a few seconds and then went right back up to my eyes. She slowly leaned in pressed her lips to mine. I didn't respond at first due to the shock but then I slowly started to move my lips with hers. She moved over to my chair to straddle me and out her hands into my hair. She took my bottom lip and started to suck on it causing me to softly moan, she used this as an opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced with each others for a while, until she finally pulled away.

She moved her mouth towards my neck and starting leaving light butterfly kisses until she found my soft spot. She bit my soft spot sharply causing pain to shoot through my body, but she then licked the area causing pleasure to take over the pain. She continued to suck and lick on that spot causing me to moan a little bit louder.

She moved her mouth away from my neck and moved it towards my ear.
"You better quiet down, we wouldn't want anyone coming in here now, would we?" She whispered seductively into my ear. I groaned as a response and she laughed lightly and moved one of her hands down my button down shirt, trailing it down my torso and stopping at where my skirt ended, mid thigh. "You do know this skirt isn't regulation right?" She whispered.

She put her hand under my skirt and moved towards my inner thigh. She started teasing me through my panties causing me to moan. The bell rang, shocking me, but apparently not her as she continued to straddle me. "You better get to class." She said seductively, kissed my cheek and got off of me. I quickly got my purse and left her office.

I got to physics just in time and sat in my seat.
"Pst." I heard but I didn't pay any mind to it because I thought it wasn't for me.
"Pst." I heard again, but ignored it. I then felt someone throw a ball of paper at me and I looked in the direction it came from and saw that it was Simon that threw it.
"What." I mouthed to him. He then pointed to his neck.

Was he telling me to check my neck? I thought to myself. I took out my make-up mirror and moved it so that I could see my neck and I saw it.

A fucking hickey.

Great, now how am I supposed to explain this to Jennifer? Just tell her that Mrs.Dixson gave me a hickey.

Wait. Jennifer. Mrs.Dixson.

Oh shit, what am I going to tell Jennifer? And MRS.Dixson. She's fucking married and has a son.

Well fuck my life.