Prom Proposal

AN: This is my present to all of you who enjoy reading my story. Don't forget to vote! Merry Christmas you guys!❤️🎅🏽 And for those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!

Arielle's POV:

It's been a 2 months since Jennifer and I have been seeing each other, kinda sorta. It was now April, which meant that prom was soon. I still didn't know what I was going to do on prom night. Jennifer and I had a conversation about it but I couldn't exactly tell if she was being honest or not.

Flashback:

I was in Jennifer's apartment laying down on her lap while she was playing with my hair.
"Jennifer?" I called out to her.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Prom is coming up soon." I stated. When I said that I felt her tense up a little.
"I know."
"So what do you wanna do that day?" I asked looking up at her.
She sighed and then said "Look Arielle. You should go to Prom. You shouldn't have to skip out of it because of me. You should experience it just like every other senior can."
"Are you sure Jennifer?" I asked to make sure.
"Yes.I'll be chaperoning anyways." She said but it sounded forced.

I got up from off of her lap and grabbed her hands.
"Jennifer, you have nothing to worry about. I'm not going to do anything with anyone." I said snd give her a firm kiss on the lips.
She looked down at our hands and said "I know Arielle. It's just that I don't know what the people around you will do. You're a prize Arielle and anyone would be happy to get a chance to be with you for the night."
"If you don't want me to go, I won't." Arielle said.
"No. Go, I'll be fine."
"Ya sure?" I asked and she nodded her head.

End of Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was currently lunch and I was sitting at my table with my friends trying to hurry and finish my homework that was due next period. All of a sudden I heard clapping resonate in the cafeteria, so I looked up from my homework and saw that Simon walked in carrying a huge teddy bear, roses, and a poster.

Aw he's probably going to ask someone to prom. How cute. I thought to myself.

Then he started heading over to my table. Soon he was standing right in front of where I was seated. He opened up the poster and it read "Will you go to Prom with Me?".
I wonder who at our table he's going to ask? I thought.

The words that I heard next answered my question.

"Arielle, will you go to Prom with me?" He asked holding out the teddy bear to me with a dazzling smile on his face.

I was so shocked that I couldn't even form words. But then Jennifer's words ran through my head:

"Go. Don't worry I'll be fine."

So before I could even think about what I was doing the word just came out of my mouth.
"Yes."

The whole cafeteria erupted in cheering and clapping. I took the teddy bear from him and he hugged me which I returned. While he was hugging me I looked over his shoulder and saw Jennifer, looking at me with a hurt look on her face.

What's wrong with her? I thought greatly concerned with what was her problem.

After he was done hugging me he handed me the roses and left the cafeteria. I was about to head over to Jennifer but when I looked in the spot were she was before, she was gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after 8th period and I was standing outside of Jennifer's classroom waiting for her to get here so we can go inside.

I heard heels clicking so I looked in the direction they were coming from and saw that it was Jennifer. I flashed her a smile but she didn't even react to it, she just kept a straight face and she walked up to her door, unlocking it and walked right in. She left the door open for me so I guess I was supposed to come in, and that's what I did.

I entered the room and locked the door. Jennifer went straight to her desk and started typing on her computer.
"Well hello to you too." I said sarcastically.
She just looked up from her computer screen at me and then went back to typing.

What's her problem? I thought to myself.

I went to her desk, dropped my purse near her desk, and sat on it, next to her computer.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
She kept typing and said "Nothing."
"It doesn't seem like nothing." I said.
I was waiting for her to tell me and waited for a few minutes but when I realized she was just going to stay silent I spoke again.
"Is this about the prom proposal that happened at lunch?"
"No. Why would I be mad that you're going to prom with someone that isn't me?"
I didn't respond and just looked stared at her.

After a few minutes I said "You sound mad."
"Obviously." She said bluntly.
"But I don't understand why you're mad, you said it was alright for me to go." I said confused.
"Yea  I said I'll be fine of you go, I didn't say I would be fine with you going as someone's date." She said.
"We're not going as dates." I said rolling my eyes.
"Then what are you guys going as?"
"Friends. Because that's all we are. Friends." I said to her.

She sighed and looked up at me with a frown on her face.
"Trust me Jennifer, nothing is going to happen." I said looking right into her eyes.
She let out a breath and stood up from her chair and made her way in between my legs.
"I know it's just...I don't want to lose you Arielle. Not after how hard it took for me to get you."
"Don't worry you won't lose me." I said giving her a quick kiss on the lips.
She pouted and said "That's it?"

I smirked at her and leaned in connecting our lips. Our mouths moved together beautifully. She moaned and I took that as my chance to let my tongue invade her mouth. She tasted like vanilla. Our tongues fought for dominance until her's won.

While we were kissing she unbuttoned my shirt and grabbed one of my breasts over my bra. I moaned into her mouth at the sudden action.
She then disconnected our lips and started to leave quick kisses down my jaw. When she got to my neck her kisses started to slow down as if she was looking for my soft spot, and she soon found it when she kissed near my collarbone and I let out a load moan.

I felt her smile and then she lifted her head up.
She moved toward my ear and whispered "Try to be quiet. We wouldn't want someone to hear us now, would we?" I nodded and she moved her head back to the spot she was at  before. She pressed her lips against the spot and kept them there for a few seconds. I was about to moan but I quickly bit my lip to stop myself from doing it. She then bit the spot lightly and then, quickly, put her tongue on it and licked where she had just bitten me. When she was done she lifted her head to look at me.

I released the lip I was biting and then she put her lips on mine kissing me again. When she separated from me, I pouted and asked "Why did you do that?"

She laughed lightly. "Well, if I continued I wouldn't have been able to control myself and would've taken you on this desk but, you deserve better than that. For our first time, I want it to be someplace special." She said and then took her index finger and swiped it on my bottom lip. When she showed it to me there was blood on it. "Second, you're bleeding."

I put one of my fingers on my bottom lip and realized I was in fact bleeding.
"I didn't realize I was biting my lip so hard. You must've been that good." I said moving my eyebrows suggestively.
She handed my a handkerchief and said "Oh quiet you." Blushing a little.

I looked at the clock in her room and realized it was almost 4:30. "Welp I better getting going." I said hopping of her desk."

I grabbed my purse and put it on my shoulder.
"Bye Arielle." She said looking at me with a look I couldn't explain.
"Bye." I said walking up to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Ew, now I have blood on my cheek." She said jokingly. I hit her on her arm playfully and left her classroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was driving home I thought, Man I'm so lucky that she's my girlfriend.

Girlfriend!? Jennifer isn't my girlfriend is she?

No she isn't. Maybe I'll ask her to be my girlfriend.

Yeah that's what I'll do.