Make-Up Date

AN: Hey guys! Thank you guys so much for continuing to read this book. If you have anything to tell me from ideas to criticism please feel free to tell me. Don't forget to vote too please❤️. There may be spelling errors in this chapter so if you find any tell me please. This chapter is a little mature.

Jennifer's POV:

It was the day after Valentine's day, a Saturday, and I was doing absolutely nothing. It was about 4:30 right now and I was sitting on my couch watching some TV, no show in particular. I then heard my phone buzz, signaling I got a text message. I looked at my phone and saw the Message and it read:

Arielle❤️: Hey Jennifer, I was wondering if you possibly had any plans later today?

I texted her back saying:

Me: No, I don't why?

I waited a few seconds and saw that she wasn't going to reply immediately so I turned my phone off and put it down on the coffee table.

A few minutes later my phone buzzed later and the message said:

Arielle❤️: Great, are you in Jaylin's house right now?

Me: No I'm in my apartment.

Arielle❤️: Okay send me the address please.

Why the hell does she want the address? I thought to myself, but nonetheless I still gave it to her.

Me: 340 Dekalb Avenue, Floor 4 Apartment 3B

Arielle❤️: Thanks. Be ready by 7 I'm coming to pick you up no questions asked. Also wear something dressyish.😘

Me: What, why?

Where is she planning to take me? I thought to myself.

I held my phone in my hands for about 5 minutes and still got no reply. I decided that she wasn't going to answer my text and put my phone down. I headed over to my closet, now trying to assemble my outfit for tonight.

---------------------------------------------
I was standing in front of my full body length mirror. I looked pretty good to say the least. I had on a lavender tight dress with black heels. I did my hair so it fell down my back in loose curls. I also applied some make-up. I checked my watch and saw that it was 7:02.

She should be here any minute now. I thought to myself. I was pretty nervous. What if she didn't like my dress? What if she didn't think I looked good? Better yet what if she didn't like the color lavender?

I was interrupted by my thought when I heard the doorbell ring.
Well here goes nothing... I thought to myself.

I walked over to the door to reveal a beautiful Arielle. She had her hair straightened with a part down the middle. She had on a grey skirt and a white button down top on. She had some of the top buttons open to give it a sexy appeal. Accompanying the clothes she had on black open-toed heels, which I questioned because it wasn't remotely warm outside.

"You realize that it's only February, right?" I asked her.
"Ha ha yes I know. Now please step outside." She said taking my hand and pulling me through the doorway. I turned to lock my door and we headed out. We headed out of the apartment and I was greeted by a Black Bugatti Veyron. I was completely awestruck.

"Um Arielle whose is this?" I asked approaching the car.
"Mine." She said simply and opened the passenger car door for me to step into.

"Did you steal this or something?" I asked when she came into the car on the drivers side.
She laughed slightly and said "No my parents bought this for me for my birthday." She said starting the engine.