Softball Tryouts

AN: I just came back from school and thought what better way to start the year than with a new chapter. Thank you guys so much for 20k reads I would've never believed it would happen. There are probably spelling errors in this chapter so please tell me if you find any so I can fix them thanks! Also if you have anything to say about the book ranging from criticism to ideas feel free to tell me. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote.

Arielle's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since I first met Emily and we've been talking a lot lately. I also had softball tryouts later and I felt a little nervous. I also finally got my cast off, there was still a little pain so they gave me a leg boot, but the doctor said to was fine for me to try out for softball.

I was currently in 4th period trying to avoid the looks the Jennifer threw my way, and it honestly killed me, but I had to...for her. Maybe after I graduate her and I can finally be together. Just maybe.

The class was reading the book "The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The NightTime." I think we were on chapter 157, I wasn't really paying attention.
"Arielle where is Christoper trying to go?" Ms.Murphy asked me.
"Uhhh to see his mother?" I answered.
"Lucky guess, but try to be more sure of yourself next time, okay?" She said in a friendly manner, smiling at me.
"Alright." I said to her and went back to trying to focus on the book.
----------------------------------------------
Finally the bell rang signaling the end of 5th period and I started to head to Ms.Rose's classroom. I still hadn't given her the transfer paper to sign but that was going to change today, I'm positive I'll go up to her and make her sign the paper.

I got there just before the bell rang. Ms.Rose looked up at me but I immediately looked away. I haven't spoken to her every since the little talk we had about Jennifer. She's been trying to talk to me after class but I always make up an excuse, and sadly I'm starting to run out of them.

"Clear your desks everyone we're gonna have a pop quiz." Ms.Rose said to the class. The class grunted and groaned and move all of their belongings off of their desks so they could take the test.
When Ms.Rose got to my desk she put the test on it and said "Stay after class Arielle." and went back to her desk.

I looked at the test and honestly didn't know what the fuck I was doing so I just guessed for all of them.

The class period was finally done and I waited for everyone to leave and handed in my test paper.
"What did you need to see me about Ms.Rose?" I asked her.
"I heard you're trying to transfer out of my class, is this true?" She asked.
"Yes it is." I said taking the transfer paper out of my purse. "Can you sign it please?" I asked handing her the paper.

She just looked at the paper for a couple of seconds and said "I'm not signing that paper."
"Why not?" I asked shocked.
"Why do you want to transfer out of my class?" Ms.Ross said.
"There is a problem, the problem is that you're treating me like shit just because you saw me kiss Ms.Murphy,"
"Arielle-" Ms.Rose said trying to cut in.
"But the thing is she saw you and I kissing at my birthday party and she didn't say anything, wanna know why? Because she decided to handle it like an adult and realized that treating you or I differently wouldn't have changed anything."

I slammed the transfer paper on her desk with me hand and said "Until you figure out how to stop acting like a child, I want to leave your class." Ms.Rose stood there speechless and I quickly grabbed my things and headed out of the classroom, but before I was fully out the room I said "You can tell the Principal if you want Ms.Rose, it doesn't matter because Ms.Murphy and I...we're over." and I left the classroom.
----------------------------------------------
7th period had finished and now I had to wait another hour for softball tryouts. This was one of the reasons why I hated having a free 8th period, I had to wait longer than everyone else.