Looking For Malcolm

Chapter 1

A weeks after our war against the mutts everything had changed. Jeremy was talking with alphas, Logan had went off in search for Rachel, Clay and Elena were back together and Nick and I were stronger than ever. We had all went in separate paths especially after finding Phillip dead on Elena's bed. She immediately went in an anger and has been hunting for Malcolm Danvers since finding out he was killed Phillip with Clay while Nick and I were at a hotel together, enjoying our time as a couple...

As we reached outside our room, Nick held me against the wall, kissing me as we did so before I said...

"Aren't we going inside?" I asked.

"Course, I just have a little kink for public places," Nick answered.

We then continued to kiss before Nick lifted me up and carried me into the room. Once we walked in, Nick immediately closed the door and began to kiss me before we moved onto the bed and I laid down with Nick on top of me, taking me straight into the darkness.

After some time had past, I woke up laying in Nick's arms before feeling him kiss my forehead.

"I've loved this. I mean just having these weeks to ourselves while the others have been tracking Malcolm had just been the best," I said.

"Yeah it has been. It's almost like our honeymoon period," Nick said.

"Yeah except the fact that we aren't married yet," I said.

"Well-" Nick said before I interrupted him.

"Nick. One thing at a time please," I said, making him laugh.

"You're right, I'm just kidding," Nick laughed before kissing my forehead again.

"Good," I said.

"Now, what are we going to call these babies?" Nick asked.

"I have some ideas," I answered.

"Really?, like what?" Nick asked.

"Well if we have boys I want to name them Logan and Antonio," I answered.

"Really?" Nick asked.

"Of course. I want you to have the chance to use the names of your best friend and father for our sons, I answered.

"Well what if they are girls?" Nick questioned.

"Well then I want to call them Elizabeth after my adoptive mother and Lily after your mother," I answered.

Nick then moved to face me before saying...

"How did you know what my mother was called?" Nick asked.

"I asked Jeremy. I thought as you don't see her it would be nice to call your daughter that," I answered.

"Well what if it's one of each?" Nick asked.

"Then we combine the names. We call them Logan Antonio Sorrentino and Elizabeth Lily Sorrentino," I answered.

"Sorrentino?, I didn't realize you would just use my last name, I thought you would use yours as well," Nick said.

"Well someday if we get married then I want us all to have the same last name and I never really like having two last names," I said.

"Glad you're thinking about our future," Nick said.

"Yeah well I love you and I really want to just be with you forever," I said.

"I love you too and I want to be with you forever as well," Nick said.