All These Years: For Bianca

Start from the beginning

"It's your old friend Bianca and her family!" she grinned, "They are going to be staying for two days. You guys can catch up!"

My mouth hung open and I sat up straight in my seat. "What? I haven't seen her or talked to her in forever," I worried, "What if she doesn't even remember me?"

"Well her parents told me she's excited to come and see you," my mom spoke.

"Wait really? Did you talk to her at all? What did she say?" I asked in a rush.

"Shawn..." she looked at me, trying to figure me out, for a second, "You like her don't you?" There was a bit of a smirk on her face.

"No I don't...not really," I stumbled, "It's more complicated than that."

My mom kept grinning and stood up. "This will be good," she mumbled to herself happily.

*Bianca's POV*

His house looked just as I remembered it. Maybe it didn't seem as big since I was taller now than I had been, but it was still pretty much the same.

My mom knocked on the door and Shawn's mom answered. "Hey!" they both said, greeting each other with a hug.

"Shawn's in his room," Karen told me.

I nodded and started to head up the stairs like I had a million tikes before. I stopped at the all too familiar white door. It was wide open, so I stood at the doorway.

"Knock knock," I called, looking in the room.

Shawn turned around. His eyes were wide with a smile, "Hey."

"Your room looks different," I observed, stepping inside the room.

The old movie posters and Harry Potter things that had been on the walls were replaced by sweet fan mail and drawings.

"Yeah, I get a lot of stuff from my fans, so some of it stays here," he explained.

"I've heard your music," I continued, "You're really talented." I laughed a little and sat diwnn on his bed, "Do you remember that old toy guitar you used to have? And all the pretend shows you used to do at my house?"

Shawn blushed, "Yeah, I remember that. They were never very good."

"No, they weren't," I chuckled, "But I always enjoyed them anyways."

After a bit of an awkward silence, Shawn asked, "How have you been? Do you still dance?"

"I've been good and yes, I do," I replied, "High school has been kind of hard, but I'm getting through it. You?"

"Same, really," he told, "I just finished my tour actually."

"I heard. It looked really great," I went on.

"Yeah."

I spotted something peeking out from under his pillow. "What's this?" I asked, pulling out a framed picture of Shawn and I before I moved. Under it was a more recent photo of me. "Did my mom send this?" I questioned, gesturing to the newer photo.

"Yeah," Shawn bit his lip, "And then my mom gave it to me."

I was thinking for a moment as Shawn's eyes would look at me and then retreat to the floor. "Why was it under your pillow?"

He sighed, "I looked at it a lot when I missed you."

"You missed me that much?" I was pretty intrigued, waiting for his response.

He looked up at me, "Do you want to know the truth?"

"Yes."

"Well," he looked at the floor, "I think I've had a crush on you since we were kids."

I was a little shocked, but then I smiled. "You know that's funny," I hinted, "I've been thinking the same thing."

"You have?"

I nodded.

There was silence as we leaned in closer to each other, pressing our lips together. Shawn's fingers rubbed my upper arm and I held onto the front of his shirt.

Suddenly, there was a camera flash.

"Mom," Shawn groaned, looking over to Karen in the doorway with her phone in her hand.

"That will be perfect to save for when you guys are older," she smirked, "I'll let you two continue."

And we did.

------------

Omg that was longer than I meant it to be, but I guess that's good. Sorry for the pov changes.
I hope you liked it!
-Kaelan

Shawn Mendes ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara