Rest

*Shawn's POV*

Y/n and I walked down the city streets of Los Angeles where my next show was. I squeezed her hand and she kept close to me as dozens of people strolled by us.

Turning around the corner if a building, I noticed a group of girls' eyes go wide as they saw me. "Oh my gosh, Shawn!" their faces lit up and I smiled as they ran over.

I greeted them and snapped a few pictures before returning to Y/n's side, expecting to move on down the street.

However, in seconds there was a huge crowd of people surrounding me who were all eager to get a photo. I'm not going to lie, I was getting overwhelmed and I felt my smile fade away as I unknowingly bit my lip. My tired, jet lagged mind swirled at all the activity and I placed a hand on my head, pulling myself together.

A giddy fan ran up to me. "Shawn, Shawn, Shawn!" she repeated, "Can I have a picture?"

"Sure," I forced a smile that probably looked pretty fake as the fan quickly took a picture, then turned and left.

Tons of other people trued to push closer to me. "Guys, I'm sorry. I can't do this right now," I started to weave through the crowd, keeping my head down, "I'm really sorry, but I have to go."

Even though I had been doing this for years, the amount of stress and people who were all expected something from me still made me nervous.

I quickly headed to Y/n who stepped up, looking worried for me. "You can stay here if you want, I just need to go. I'll meet you back at the hotel."

She nodded, understandingly and I took off jogging back down the street.

*Y/n's POV*

The second the crowd showed up, I knew by the look on Shawn's face that he wasn't feeling it. I knew he was tired from travel and just wanted some free time on his day off. But being swarmed by fans just made him frustrated.

Knowing that he needed a break, I didn't object when he took off for the hotel.

Facing the large group of fans, I spoke loudly over them and they quickly silenced, "Hey guys, I know you all want a picture with Shawn, but he us really tired right now as you can tell. I think that we can all agree to give him some rest and space until the show tomorrow." Most if the faces in front if me nodded muttering quiet agreements, "Thank you all for understanding and if any of you want a picture with me instead, I will happily take some."

They all seemed excited at that idea as they formed a line. I took photos with everyone I could before saying goodbye and heading towards the hotel.

When I got to our room, I opened the door, coming inside to see Shawn lying on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Hey, Shawny," I sat on the edge of the bed with my have on his back, "Are you asleep?"

He rolled over then sat up in front of me. "No, I was close though," he ran a hand through his messy curls, "Let me guess, they followed you here?"

I shook my head, "No, I took care of it, don't worry. I think they were satisfied enough with pictures with me."

"Thanks, baby," Shawn smiled then yawned, resting the back of his head against the headboard.

"No problem," I said, holding his hand, "Remember that you can always ask for help from me whenever you need it." He nodded, playing with my fingers.

"Now," I climbed onto the bed next to him, "You should get some rest. You know you need it."

"Even though it's the middle if the day, I can't argue with that," he layer back down and I kissed him on the cheek before being pulled into a short, but tight, hug.

I picked up my book and continued reading where I left off as Shawn snored softly.

--------------
A/n: Sorry i took so long to update, I said 2 days and it was literally like 3 or 4. This sounded like a good idea until I actually started writing and it kinda turned out shitty. I promise I'll make it up to you tho, I'm working on a really good imagine so look forward to that. Go ahead and vote if you liked this!

---Kaelan